What Is Green Tea Lemonade? It’s just green tea with the juice of fresh lemons squeezed into the tea. The term “Green Arnold Palmer” is getting popular not just because it is basically and Arnold Palmer made with Green Tea, but its also good for you which we all associate with the term “green”.
It’s quite amazing how the simple and cheap drink can drastically improve your health, help you lose weight and even extend your life and yet there is no big buzz. The fact is nobody makes money by telling you how good for you it is to drink green tea lemonade every day. Seriously just green tea by itself has so many health benefits that people should be drinking it every day. Unfortunately a lot of people just don’t like green tea and so they pass on the green tea. Oddly these same people will spend tons of money on supplements to obtain the same benefits. To these people I say give Greene Tea Lemonade a chance.
Anti Cancer : Green Tea has been shown to slow breast cancer growth, suppress lung cancer cell growth, aids the body by killing prostate cancer cells, prevent and inhibits colorectal cancers. Lemons contain 22 anti-cancer compounds, including naturally occurring limonene; oil which slows or halts the growth of cancer tumors in animals and flavonol glycosides which stop cell division in cancer cells.
- Neutralize Free Radicals. Green Tea contains potent antioxidants combined with the vitamin C in Lemon Juice provide a powerful army to kill free radicals. Free radicals are the bad guy. Basically they are most likely caused as a result the pollutants we have introduced into our environment. These free radicals interact with our cell structure causing the sells to mutate. The common belief is this it the direct cause of Cancer, Parkinson’s and numerous other debilitating and terminal diseases.
- Livers, Kidneys and Lemons “OH MY”: “The lemon is a wonderful stimulant to the liver and is a dissolvent of uric acid and other poisons, liquefies the bile. The citric acid in lemon juice helps to dissolve gallstones, calcium deposits, and kidney stones.
- Fat Buster: It burns up belly fat. Research at Tufts University indicates that EGCG in green tea, like other catechins, activate fat-burning genes in the abdomen to speed weight loss by 77 percent.
- Lemons are alkalizing for the body: Lemons are acidic but they are alkaline-forming on body fluids helping to restore balance to the body’s pH. Processed foods, sugar, refined carbohydrates and alcohol make you more acidic. By eating alkalizing foods, you are more likely to maintain a healthy weight. The frequent consumption of acid-producing foods is more likely to contribute to a weight problem.
- Bacteria Killer: Scientists tested the effects of EGCG against bacteria found in the mouth called Streptococcus mutans and found it to be effective. Lemons have powerful antibacterial properties;experiments have found the juice of lemons destroy the bacteria of malaria, cholera, diphtheria, typhoid and other deadly diseases.
- It Tastes Good: It really does and can be either hot or cold. If you need to add some sweetener. If you are on a health crusade then stevia will work great. But whatever it takes to get you and your family to replace the soda then do that.
Drink two cups of this “Green Arnold Palmer” hot or cold every day.
2 cup warm water
green tea teabag
1/2 squeezed lemon
Start by steeping green tea in warm water for at least 20 minutes to release antioxidants.
Then mix two cups of green tea with 1/2 lemon, squeezed.