NRClinical study affirms Niagen nicotinamide riboside ingredient’s long-term safety, optimal dosing

Drdavid

Re: Clinical study affirms Niagen nicotinamide riboside ingredient’s long-term safety, optimal dosing

Post by Drdavid » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:25 pm

Let me reach out to a couple docs and I will let you know.

Vandevalk1

Re: Clinical study affirms Niagen nicotinamide riboside ingredient’s long-term safety, optimal dosing

Post by Vandevalk1 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:41 pm

Drdavid wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:25 pm
Thanks!

I look forward to your reply!
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:41 pm

Drdavid wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:25 pm
Any luck on reaching out to any clinics in Ontario on NAD+IV?

Thanks!
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:55 pm

I haven’t forgot about you but I am waiting for a doc to return from vacation. As soon as that happens I will be in touch.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:43 pm

Two years ago, I started taking BASIS, that offered Niagen from Chromadex, that had an exclusive patent on the product. Resveratrol was soon added and then I began noticing an increase in stamina in my Pickleball play at 77. The effects were short lived, usually only during my 3 hour play, when taken just before. The rest of my day seemed common to my usual health level. The problem was these capsules only allowed 30 % to pass thru my liver, as determined by Dr. Sinclair in his first lab research on Niagen. That's when he discovered NMN was more receptive to cellular regeneration and taken subliminally , more effective in getting into the bloodstream , by 70 %. Since then , I've added NAD+ about an hour after NMN , just prior to my play, and more NAD+ about 8 hours later. Now, near 79, I have the increased stamina to play Advanced Tournament level, and am putting away challengers twenty years my junior. My upper body muscle mass has increased due to this spurt-"fight or flight exercise " regime, and my reflexes and
short term memory are now where I was at 55. I'm still flying at high performance levels as a Aircraft Dealer, and looking to enjoy a "whole feeling"
life style as I blow thru a 100. Ben
Newage

Post by Newage » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:36 pm

Good on you Ben for having a serious “go”at 79.
I’m not to far behind you as l also work towards better health and wellness in ageing with similar views and enthusiasm.
I’m not sure what pickle ball is as it’s not a well known sport where I am from, but congratulations on improvement in the sport and the younger players you are beating must be asking some serious questions..
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:27 am

Drdavid wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:55 pm
I haven’t forgot about you but I am waiting for a doc to return from vacation. As soon as that happens I will be in touch.
Thank you very much for keeping me in mind!

I am looking forward to trying this out and seeing the immediate benefits as most have stated!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic