IV ClinicsThe Restoration Clinic

ALIVEBYNATURE

The Restoration Clinic

Post by ALIVEBYNATURE » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:19 am

Our NAD+ Clinic in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida - The Restoration Clinic - is partnered with Koniver Wellness and offers BrainRefuel™ with FastVitaminIV®, 750mg of pharmaceutical-grade NAD+ with a blend of 19 vitamins, minerals and amino acids.

The NAD+ infusion protocol is 100% bioavailable and designed for optimal systemic delivery.

You receive the purest form of clinical-grade NAD+ with a 60-second FastVitaminIV push that ignites you with energy, activates mitochondrial biogenesis and optimizes your NAD+ to NADH ratio. The effects are felt long after the treatment and patients experience a feeling of being awake, alive and in their prime.

Replenishing your NAD+ levels to what they were in youth has been shown to improve cognitive function, rewind the biological clock and accelerate performance. A loading dose - between 4 and 10 treatments - is a metabolic jump-start and after that, you can return for maintenance doses. Our supplements work in tandem with the NAD+ IV treatments and are recommended before, during and after sessions.

Our concierge team can assist you with accommodations and bespoke activities to maximize your experience.

Available sessions are booking up, so contact The Restoration Clinic at 904-900-0900 to book your NAD+ treatments and upgrade your life.

smokinjoe

Re: The Restoration Clinic

Post by smokinjoe » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:13 pm

I am not sure how comprehensive this location is, or how long people need to stay for a course of treatment.

Is ABN planning to have multiple locations at some point?
Male, 41
no i don't smoke :)

taking:
NAD+ nasal
NMN powder, 125 mg per day
Resveratrol 600mg
vandan

Post by vandan » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:03 pm

ALIVEBYNATURE wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:19 am

Our NAD+ Clinic in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida - The Restoration Clinic - is partnered with Koniver Wellness and offers BrainRefuel™ with FastVitaminIV®, 750mg of pharmaceutical-grade NAD+ with a blend of 19 vitamins, minerals and amino acids.

The NAD+ infusion protocol is 100% bioavailable and designed for optimal systemic delivery.

You receive the purest form of clinical-grade NAD+ with a 60-second FastVitaminIV push that ignites you with energy, activates mitochondrial biogenesis and optimizes your NAD+ to NADH ratio. The effects are felt long after the treatment and patients experience a feeling of being awake, alive and in their prime.

Replenishing your NAD+ levels to what they were in youth has been shown to improve cognitive function, rewind the biological clock and accelerate performance. A loading dose - between 4 and 10 treatments - is a metabolic jump-start and after that, you can return for maintenance doses. Our supplements work in tandem with the NAD+ IV treatments and are recommended before, during and after sessions.

Our concierge team can assist you with accommodations and bespoke activities to maximize your experience.

Available sessions are booking up, so contact The Restoration Clinic at 904-900-0900 to book your NAD+ treatments and upgrade your life.
Can this be sold for self administration?
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:10 am

I am not sure how many of you are considering the IV treatment but let me encourage you. NAD delivered through IV is immediately available to your system. Instant on. If you have been taking oral NAD and want to experience the next step then book your IV appointment today. You will not be disappointed.
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:56 am

I am also curious about Vandans question on self administration. I understand it can not be recommended, but can the IV NAD+ equipment and medicine be purchased? Unfortunately I live in a region in Canada where I have no access to a clinic where a technician and administer these molecules. However I do have connections with a nurse who is allowed to administer medications intravenously.

This is probably my best option!
NADAPRN

Post by NADAPRN » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:45 am

smokinjoe wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:13 pm
I am not sure how comprehensive this location is, or how long people need to stay for a course of treatment.

At Restoration IV Clinic in Ponte Vedra, FL we administer IV NAD+ and Fast Vitamin IV push. It is recommended to do a loading dose of 3-5 consecutive treatments if you are new to NAD+ infusions. Each IV takes about 1-2 hours in the office. After the loading dose you can customize a maintenance plan of NAD+ IV with oral or nasal spray supplements.

ABN is planning to open more IV clinics in the future!
NADAPRN

Post by NADAPRN » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:52 am

Vandevalk1 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:56 am
I am also curious about Vandans question on self administration. I understand it can not be recommended, but can the IV NAD+ equipment and medicine be purchased? Unfortunately I live in a region in Canada where I have no access to a clinic where a technician and administer these molecules. However I do have connections with a nurse who is allowed to administer medications intravenously.

As safety is of the utmost importance to us we only administer this treatment in our clinic where you are supervised by a Nurse Practitioner who is trained and certified in the injection of NAD+.
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:36 pm

NADAPRN wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:52 am
Vandevalk1 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:56 am

As safety is of the utmost importance to us we only administer this treatment in our clinic where you are supervised by a Nurse Practitioner who is trained and certified in the injection of NAD+.
Thank you for your help. Do you know of any injection clinics in the Ontario region of Canada?

thanks!
OzSport

Post by OzSport » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:36 am

NADAPRN wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:45 am
smokinjoe wrote:

At Restoration IV Clinic in Ponte Vedra, FL we administer IV NAD+ and Fast Vitamin IV push. It is recommended to do a loading dose of 3-5 consecutive treatments if you are new to NAD+ infusions. Each IV takes about 1-2 hours in the office. After the loading dose you can customize a maintenance plan of NAD+ IV with oral or nasal spray supplements.

Wow, sounds intense but really interesting and worth trying. Do keep us posted of new clinics opening! :)
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:18 am

OzSport wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:36 am
NADAPRN wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:45 am
smokinjoe wrote:

Wow, sounds intense but really interesting and worth trying. Do keep us posted of new clinics opening! :)
And please open up a clinic in your friendly northern neighbours neck of the woods, Canada. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic