IV ClinicsQuestion about IV therapy

Drdavid

Re: Question about IV therapy

Post by Drdavid » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:27 pm

Unfortunately it is not changing and probably wont in the near future. Pharmaceutical companies make billions of dollars every year and fund many activities of medical schools. The big three will be taught forever: poison it, burn it out or cut it out.

Newage

Post by Newage » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:12 am

Drdavid wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:27 pm
Unfortunately it is not changing and probably wont in the near future. Pharmaceutical companies make billions of dollars every year and fund many activities of medical schools. The big three will be taught forever: poison it, burn it out or cut it out.
By way of forums like this one, I believe people are slowly but surely realising that there are alternatives to the way they view their Health and Wellness.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:52 am

Newage wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:12 am
Drdavid wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:27 pm
By way of forums like this one, I believe people are slowly but surely realising that there are alternatives to the way they view their Health and Wellness.
I agree, the internet has provided people an opportunity to learn. However, there is also a significant amount of information that is incorrect or misleading.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic