IV ClinicsNew IV therapy coined 'Fountain of Youth'

jocko6889

New IV therapy coined 'Fountain of Youth'

Post by jocko6889 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:35 am

Sit back, relax and age in reverse. It sounds like a dream, but it can be your reality.

"I just felt good. It was like I had tons of energy, like I had gotten great sleep, been eating perfect and drinking a whole lot of caffeine, and I wasn't," says Dustin Aschenbach, a patient.

"I have had people tell me that my skin looks better, that it looks more clear, so I would say yes, I have had some antiaging properties from it, for sure," says Derek Bishop, a patient.

These patients are talking about an IV treatment called nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD), which infuses the body with key nutrients to energize, detox and aid the body in all its energy requirements.

It is being touted as a miracle therapy, and some experts compare it to finding the Fountain of Youth.

https://www.wpbf.com/article/new-iv-the ... h/26501090

Deleted User 112

Re: New IV therapy coined 'Fountain of Youth'

Post by Deleted User 112 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:32 pm

Why technically, is only NAD+ being offered as an IV and not NMN?

How many IV's are suggested before an older weak person in their 80's would feel stronger?

How much cost is an IV of NAD+ and what is dose per bag?

Dr. Koniver's calendar on his website is not functional. Why?

What is the schedule and costs for the IV various treatment options Ponte Vedra clinic?

Does Ponte Vedra offer IV NMN?
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:04 pm

sailing33@gmail.com wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:32 pm

How many IV's are suggested before an older weak person in their 80's would feel stronger?

What is the schedule and costs for the IV various treatment options Ponte Vedra clinic?

These are all questions you’d have to ask the clinic directly.. copy your questions and ask them, I’m sure they’d be happy to assist you.
ALIVEBYNATURE

Post by ALIVEBYNATURE » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:01 am

Thank you for reaching out!

NAD+ has been used for decades as an effective intervention for drug and alcohol addictions in intravenous form and is now being used for anti-aging and sports performance purposes with sustaining results. NAD+ IV has been time-tested for safety and efficacy. Studies show that intravenous NAD+ therapy increases systemic NAD+ levels, optimizes the NAD+/NADH ratio and improves mitochondrial fitness.

So far, no one has explored the use of intravenous NMN - but we are changing that. We are currently well into our research and development phase of IV NMN therapy and will be announcing its introduction soon at our Restoration Clinic in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.

NAD+ injections achieve optimal results quickly and are very safe. There has never been an adverse reaction. I recommend reaching out to The Restoration Clinic by calling 904-900-0900 and our team can answer any questions you may have.

We suggest a loading dose of 3-10 sessions and you receive 750 mg of the purest form of pharmaceutical-grade NAD+ per treatment. We partnered with Dr. Koniver to offer his BrainRefuel™, which includes the FastVitaminIV® injection. He is currently updating his website at this time.

We are able to schedule treatments anytime at your convenience and can arrange activities while you are here to maximize the experience.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:43 pm

I will be soon booking an appointment to have this done. I cant wait. Also, I would love to try IV NMN. I love to see if there are any differences in NMN as opposed to NAD+.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:27 pm

alivebynature wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:01 am
We suggest a loading dose of 3-10 sessions and you receive 750 mg of the purest form of pharmaceutical-grade NAD+ per treatment. We partnered with Dr. Koniver to offer his BrainRefuel™, which includes the FastVitaminIV® injection. He is currently updating his website at this time.
So over what period of time would these sessions take place?
NADAPRN

Post by NADAPRN » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:54 am

canadahealthy wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:27 pm
alivebynature wrote:
Infusions are administered over 1-2 hours.
NADAPRN

Post by NADAPRN » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:57 am

drkris69 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:43 pm
I will be soon booking an appointment to have this done. I cant wait. Also, I would love to try IV NMN. I love to see if there are any differences in NMN as opposed to NAD+.
We would love to host you for your NAD+ IV infusions and FastVitamin®. We are not currently infusing NMN.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:35 pm

NADAPRN wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:54 am
canadahealthy wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:27 pm
alivebynature wrote:
Infusions are administered over 1-2 hours.
So this can all be accomplished in one day? Wow.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic