NAD+NAD+ Too Big to Enter Cell?

drkris69

Re: NAD+ Too Big to Enter Cell?

Post by drkris69 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:45 pm

Okay thanks Boxcast, I will check this out while doing my 1.5 hrs of cardio tonight. I love getting turned onto new channels on youtube. Thanks again. :)

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:26 am

Thank you for the link to new information
Newage

Post by Newage » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:05 pm

Boxcost wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:46 pm
drkris69 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:52 am
It will be nice when we have a way to measure NAD levels in the blood just to make sure we are at optimal levels. Is there a blood test (panel) out there now? I dont think so not as of yet.
Check this out, interview with James Clement on mTOR and Autophagy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9SQjWxWMkE&fbclid=

At about 54min (then for about 20min) they start discussing NAD - James is building / tuning a mass spectrometer to test levels in humans!
Thanks Boxcost.
It will answer a lot of the questions concerning uptake when we can eventually measure NAD+ levels whether it by taking precursors or NAD+ itself. As I assume everyone’s uptake will be different it would be nice to know how much of the molecule or precursor we should take to receive optimal results without wastage..
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:58 am

Newage wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:05 pm
Boxcost wrote:
drkris69 wrote:
It will be nice when we have a way to measure NAD levels in the blood just to make sure we are at optimal levels. Is there a blood test (panel) out there now? I dont think so not as of yet.

At about 54min (then for about 20min) they start discussing NAD - James is building / tuning a mass spectrometer to test levels in humans!
Thanks Boxcost.
It will answer a lot of the questions concerning uptake when we can eventually measure NAD+ levels whether it by taking precursors or NAD+ itself. As I assume everyone’s uptake will be different it would be nice to know how much of the molecule or precursor we should take to receive optimal results without wastage..
Your assumption would be correct. We are all different and some will metabolize quicker others slower. This makes a difference in dosing and that is why individual plans are important.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:58 am

Newage wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:05 pm
Boxcost wrote:
drkris69 wrote:

Thanks Boxcost.
Your assumption would be correct. We are all different and some will metabolize quicker others slower. This makes a difference in dosing and that is why individual plans are important.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:07 pm

So yup, I have seen the research that in can cross the membrane of many cells.

And anecdotally, i can feet it working with my metabolism.
Taking:
Resveratrol 400mg since June 2019; 600mg since October 1
NMN Sublingual 250mg since june 2019 500mg since September 2019; 600mg since Dec 1, 2019
NAD+ Nasal, appx 100mg per day since September 2019; 200mg per day beginning mid November
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic