NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Drdavid

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Drdavid » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:14 am

Unfortunately, I dont think the investors are going to allow that. I do hope that ABN will continue to make and market the products. The current stories that are being told are incredible. From a clinician point of view NAD/NMN can provide health results that can change lives.

Newage

Post by Newage » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:26 am

It seems to be an ongoing problem to find Health Care Practitioners that are prepared to treat their patients with an open mind.
What stands good Practitioners out from the rest is the ability to guide their patients to better Health and Wellness by way of their learned ability but also to take into account the patients input by way of their everyday “real life experience”.
The Practitioner is not in the patient’s body and can only be guided by interaction and the explanation by the patient of the symptoms.
As the patients learns from the Practitioner the Practitioner also learns from the Patient.
Neither party is “above the game”.
It should always be a dual effort which then leads to a far better outcome..
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:08 am

Well said NewAge. I learned a long time ago that I am simply a guide on a journey. My job is to give solid, honest and reliable information that the patient can use to make a decision. My goal is to always provide the information and let the patient decide. I try to give all the good and bad information and provide recommendations but in the end it is important for the patient to make a decision. Part of being a good doctor is being okay with the decision that patient has made.
Newage

Post by Newage » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:53 am

Drdavid wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:08 am
Well said NewAge. I learned a long time ago that I am simply a guide on a journey. My job is to give solid, honest and reliable information that the patient can use to make a decision. My goal is to always provide the information and let the patient decide. I try to give all the good and bad information and provide recommendations but in the end it is important for the patient to make a decision. Part of being a good doctor is being okay with the decision that patient has made.
I think quite a few of the Health Care Practitioner’s out there probably should take a
“Page out of your book” when it comes to the treatment and interaction with patients.
You have stated previously that by keeping an open mind you have witnessed some miraculous results not necessarily drawing a parallel to other textbook cases or procedure..
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:46 am

I have seen some amazing things occur in my many years of practice. Most of those have been because I have been willing to open my mind and allow this wonderful machine we call a body heal. I teach other physicians that the most important thing you can do as a doctor is listen. Taking the time and listening to your patient can open doors you never thought were there. Being able to know that you dont know is a wonderful ability.
Newage

Post by Newage » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:46 pm

After taking both molecules over months I now personally believe that daily dosage of NAD+ is as important as taking NMN.
I now take a combination of NMN and NAD+ up until about 2pm and then supplement with NAD+ through to and including just before retiring.
Where, with me the NMN stimulates the oral NAD+ creates a more passive response and seems to enhance sleep significantly..
I use NAD+ Nasal Spray for the immediate “boost” effect throughout the day.
I believe further research will support the taking and combining of both molecules on a daily basis.
My thoughts only... :idea:
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:50 am

I agree NewAge I think that taking both brings enormous health benefits. We encourage our patients to start a regimen using both NMN and NAD
Newage

Post by Newage » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:01 pm

Drdavid wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:50 am
I agree NewAge I think that taking both brings enormous health benefits. We encourage our patients to start a regimen using both NMN and NAD
The more I trial the NAD+ the more I am convinced personally that it is as important if not more so than NMN.
I take NAD+ and NMN Sublingual tablets up until 3pm then I have been experimenting with taking NAD+ pure powder mixed in with water every 2 hours up until retiring.
I hold the mixture in mouth(Sublingual) for at least 10 mins before swallowing.
Seems to be very effective for the first 2 weeks of trialling and is definitely working in a very positive way for me. Waiting for new product stock to arrive so that I can continue with trial.. :idea:
OzIV

Post by OzIV » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:12 am

drkris69 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:16 am
Newage you are moving fast! Do you already have the MD and nurses??
Newage wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:10 pm
drkris69 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:39 pm
Newage,.....where are you in the world? Canada??
Sunny Australia 🇦🇺 drkris69
Where in Australia are you from newage?
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:00 pm

Newage wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:01 pm
Drdavid wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:50 am
The more I trial the NAD+ the more I am convinced personally that it is as important if not more so than NMN.
I take NAD+ and NMN Sublingual tablets up until 3pm then I have been experimenting with taking NAD+ pure powder mixed in with water every 2 hours up until retiring.
I hold the mixture in mouth(Sublingual) for at least 10 mins before swallowing.
Seems to be very effective for the first 2 weeks of trialling and is definitely working in a very positive way for me. Waiting for new product stock to arrive so that I can continue with trial.. :idea:
I agree that NAD and NMN both have a place in the regimen. It sounds like you have been experiencing some great results. As you progress with this regimen keep us informed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic