ExerciseBack on the treadmill again

canadahealthy

Re: Back on the treadmill again

Post by canadahealthy » Thu May 14, 2020 5:35 pm

NewLifeScience wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 7:40 pm
My treadmill tells me the alleged calories i burn on a run as well as grams of fat. No idea what that is based on, but at the rate I am going... I 'should' be losing over a pound of adipose tissue each week, possibly 5 pounds a month.

We'll see. I hate stepping on the scale often as it doesn't tell you much. Much better to wait 3 months and get a surprise.
Well at least it is something you can chart. Knowing you are burning more this month than last month can be encouraging.

I imagine weight loss through running alone can be pretty slow, but i'd like to hear about your progress once you get on the scale.

NewLifeScience

Re: Back on the treadmill again

Post by NewLifeScience » Thu May 14, 2020 6:19 pm

canadahealthy wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 5:35 pm
NewLifeScience wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 7:40 pm
My treadmill tells me the alleged calories i burn on a run as well as grams of fat. No idea what that is based on, but at the rate I am going... I 'should' be losing over a pound of adipose tissue each week, possibly 5 pounds a month.

We'll see. I hate stepping on the scale often as it doesn't tell you much. Much better to wait 3 months and get a surprise.
Well at least it is something you can chart. Knowing you are burning more this month than last month can be encouraging.

I imagine weight loss through running alone can be pretty slow, but i'd like to hear about your progress once you get on the scale.
I will hold off until i figure it is well past 10 pounds. If my metabolism picks up too, that should help things along.
Taking:
Resveratrol 400mg since June 2019; 600mg since October 1; 800mg since January 2020
NMN Sublingual 250mg since june 2019 500mg since September 2019
NAD+ Nasal, appx 100mg per day since September 2019; 200mg per day beginning mid November
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic