NutritionAuto-Immune Conditions

canadahealthy

Auto-Immune Conditions

Post by canadahealthy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:13 am

I am just putting this out there to start some discussion. perhaps some of the medical professionals know things that i don't.

Auto-immune disorders, from psoriasis to lupus, and arthritis are difficult to treat since it is the patient's own immune system attacking their tissues.

has there been any studies on the efficacy of Sirtuins in dealing with these types of conditions?

Drdavid

Re: Auto-Immune Conditions

Post by Drdavid » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:20 am

canadahealthy wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:13 am
I am just putting this out there to start some discussion. perhaps some of the medical professionals know things that i don't.

Auto-immune disorders, from psoriasis to lupus, and arthritis are difficult to treat since it is the patient's own immune system attacking their tissues.

has there been any studies on the efficacy of Sirtuins in dealing with these types of conditions?
Here is a great article about this very topic.

THE ROLE OF NICOTINAMIDE ADENINE DINUCLEOTIDE IN THE PATHOGENESIS OF RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS: POTENTIAL IMPLICATIONS FOR TREATMENT
https://www.emjreviews.com/rheumatology ... treatment/

I think that NAD may provide a major breakthrough for autoimmune disease treatment. As we learn more about how this molecule interacts with the vast chemistry cascade of the human system I think there will be a major treatment discovered. Now of course a pharmaceutical company will attach a molecule and patent it but I do think there is something there. I am currently treating a couple people with auto immune diseases for other reasons but we have noticed that since they have been on NAD they have not had any flare ups for the last 6 months, reduced joint pain and improved sleep. One patient even got pregnant and carried to term with the delivery of a healthy baby boy. She had been told that after 4 miscarriages she would never be able to carry to term. NAD and a solid nutritional and exercise plan proved otherwise.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:31 pm

Drdavid wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:20 am
canadahealthy wrote:

THE ROLE OF NICOTINAMIDE ADENINE DINUCLEOTIDE IN THE PATHOGENESIS OF RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS: POTENTIAL IMPLICATIONS FOR TREATMENT

I think that NAD may provide a major breakthrough for autoimmune disease treatment. As we learn more about how this molecule interacts with the vast chemistry cascade of the human system I think there will be a major treatment discovered. Now of course a pharmaceutical company will attach a molecule and patent it but I do think there is something there. I am currently treating a couple people with auto immune diseases for other reasons but we have noticed that since they have been on NAD they have not had any flare ups for the last 6 months, reduced joint pain and improved sleep. One patient even got pregnant and carried to term with the delivery of a healthy baby boy. She had been told that after 4 miscarriages she would never be able to carry to term. NAD and a solid nutritional and exercise plan proved otherwise.
Wow. great read. this is exactly the information i was looking for thank you.

I know someone with a very bad case of psoriasis. even though it is not necessarily a health risk, it has affected her life in a huge way, she has had a very hard time in the dating world...

and the proposed prescription treatments are downright dangerous.

i may suggest for her to try nasal NAD+ for 90 days.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:21 pm

canadahealthy wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:31 pm
Drdavid wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:20 am
canadahealthy wrote:

Wow. great read. this is exactly the information i was looking for thank you.

I know someone with a very bad case of psoriasis. even though it is not necessarily a health risk, it has affected her life in a huge way, she has had a very hard time in the dating world...

and the proposed prescription treatments are downright dangerous.

i may suggest for her to try nasal NAD+ for 90 days.
Great idea and have her take pictures before she starts and then at 30 and 60 and 90 days. This will show her how will the product is working. We have found that people quickly forget how bad something was once it starts to go away
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic