NMNDoes NMN prevent common sickness?

drkris69

Re: Does NMN prevent common sickness?

Post by drkris69 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Yep same here this is the first time of me hearing that NMN made someone worse when they were sick.

the415

Post by the415 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Yup, it’s very clear when I take NAD+ or NMN my cold symptoms get dramatically worse. I was feeling almost well and I cough came back, ear and sinus pressure all came back. Since I’ve had the cold for a few weeks I tried basically everything and sad to report it was a very negative experience. But maybe fighting off colds it helps! Probably not a good idea to put an already stressed immune system into overdrive is my guess.
Newage

Post by Newage » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:23 pm

the415 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:40 pm
Yup, it’s very clear when I take NAD+ or NMN my cold symptoms get dramatically worse. I was feeling almost well and I cough came back, ear and sinus pressure all came back. Since I’ve had the cold for a few weeks I tried basically everything and sad to report it was a very negative experience. But maybe fighting off colds it helps! Probably not a good idea to put an already stressed immune system into overdrive is my guess.
It only reinforces the fact that we are all different and what works positively for some does not mean that it has the same effect for everyone.
Listen to your “own” body and assess accordingly without always expecting the same results that are seen across the board... :roll:
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:26 pm

Great advice. We are all different and that is why you have all heard me say that individual regimens are important. One size does not fit all. There have been some studies that show NAD will make some organisms grow.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic