NMNHow did you find Alivebynature?

AUKC

How did you find Alivebynature?

Post by AUKC » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:17 am

Interested to know how you heard about NMN/NAD and how you found Alivebynature?

My family know about NMN because of the research i've provided them. And the only reputable source I know of is Alivebynature.

I found them after constant searching through forums and websites for NMN suppliers and always seeing a recommendation for alivebynature quality

Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
drkris69

Re: How did you find Alivebynature?

Post by drkris69 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:30 am

As for me, I often listen to Joe Rogan and watched the one with Dr. Sinclair and he was discussing his protocol on anti-aging. He mentioned NMN as one of the key molecules. I searched and found ABN and its products. I tried them and loved them. I also tried other brands and didn't get the same feeling that I got from ABN's products. ABN has the best bar none!!! :ugeek:
Newage

Post by Newage » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:24 am

AUKC wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:17 am

My family know about NMN because of the research i've provided them. And the only reputable source I know of is Alivebynature.

I found them after constant searching through forums and websites for NMN suppliers and always seeing a recommendation for alivebynature quality

I had previously sourced NMN offshore.
The first delivery was ok and was backed by our own lab tests but the second delivery was very suspect and as you can not personally test every batch because of the cost factor I looked around for another supplier and come across Alive By Nature with their own lab test results posted on their web site.
I have “never looked back” after starting on their products and feel very assured and comfortable with their product quality control.
I believe Alive By Nature are genuinely trying to contribute to the longevity concept by way of their product quality and the research that they make available to customers.... :idea:
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:18 pm

I remember seeing the interview with Dr. Sinclair by Joe Rogan, i spent 2 weeks researching NMN and NAD+, decided to try NAD+ and ordered it directly from Alive by Nature.
Taking:
Resveratrol 400mg since June 2019; 600mg since October 1
NMN Sublingual 250mg since june 2019 500mg since September 2019
NAD+ Nasal, appx 100mg per day since September 2019; 200mg per day beginning mid November
rhett

Post by rhett » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:21 pm

Forums mentioned ABN as the most legit source of NMN available today. Circumstantial evidence that Dr Peter Attia *may* have recommended it (NPR video about Dr Sinclair). I like that they're a US company using US labs and post test analysis.

Not that supplements from other countries can't be legit, but NMN is such a new thing, I want a company that would have some legal liability to care about before selling something vs. rando website operated offshore that can disappear into the night.
vandan

Post by vandan » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:41 am

AUKC wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:17 am

I was looking into anti-aging research which led my to Dr Sinclair and the to the Alivebynature tea,. I found the team cared about me from day 1 and have bent over backwards to help whenever I have needed it. I recommend them to everyone. I have my parents on it and my wife and even the cats (albeit reluctantly).
Asclepius

Post by Asclepius » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:44 pm

ABN basically puts up lab tests after every batch, that's a good thing and as long as they keep that up, they will have me as a customer.

I'm sick of supplement companies that lie about their pill contents and throw in shady fillers etc.
AUKC

Post by AUKC » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:17 am

How many of you have recommended ABN to someone?
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
Rob1

Post by Rob1 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:38 pm

I originally heard about alive by nature after watching a Joe Rogan podcast and hearing about NMN. I then searched on the web "NMN companies" and stumbled across Alive by Nature and was very intrigued by the information on the site and products that were offered. 2 days later my doctor sent me the same Joe Rogan podcast that I had watched and was soon going to ask her about. At this point I really wanted to participate in this anti aging study. I also found out my doctor had been taking the NAD/AMPK activator and NMN which was assuring to me and my start to this NMN journey.
AUKC

Post by AUKC » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:14 am

Rob1 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:38 pm
I also found out my doctor had been taking the NAD/AMPK activator and NMN which was assuring to me and my start to this NMN journey.
Ah. But the Doctor didn't give you any references for where they get their NAD/AMPK/NMN?
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic