NMNIs anyone here taking 1g or more of NMN per day?

smokinjoe

Is anyone here taking 1g or more of NMN per day?

Post by smokinjoe » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:28 am

I got up to 500mg per day (been about 4 months) and recently i am taking more than 625 spread throught the morning or afternoon.
I am wondering if anyone takes a full gram per day or more, and why they are doing this.

Male, 41
no i don't smoke :)

taking:
NAD+ nasal since August 15, 2019
NMN powder, 125 mg per day; 625 per day since Oct 1, 2019
Resveratrol 600mg, since September 15, 2019
drkris69

Re: Is anyone here taking 1g or more of NMN per day?

Post by drkris69 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:45 pm

smokinjoe, I started taking 1gram of NMN on Sept 1st. I've been taking 500mgs daily on and off for 4 to 5 months now. I am following Dr. Sinclair's protocol which is 1g NMN, 1g Resveratrol and 1g Metformin. Did I mention that I feel like Superman?! :twisted:
Asclepius

Post by Asclepius » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:54 pm

I've been taking 1gram for 3 months - didn't notice significant changes tbh or get "superman" effects...from the feedback i've been seeing here, it's mostly older people experiencing benefits.

My dosing has been a little irregular though, so potentially why i'm not seeing results. I haven't done bloods to check any improvements or blood pressure checks etc etc...

I'll probably attempt a more scientific approach next time :)
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:23 pm

The older you are the better the results. Just think of it like a battery that is 2/3 empty and then you charge it to 100%. NAD is much the same as we age NAD declines and when you start adding that back the energy, vitality, strength and recovery all comes back
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:00 pm

Asclepius wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:54 pm
I've been taking 1gram for 3 months - didn't notice significant changes tbh or get "superman" effects...from the feedback i've been seeing here, it's mostly older people experiencing benefits.

My dosing has been a little irregular though, so potentially why i'm not seeing results. I haven't done bloods to check any improvements or blood pressure checks etc etc...

I'll probably attempt a more scientific approach next time :)
Yes, i think once you are old enough to have lost something, or experience chronic issues (back pain, joint soreness, low energy) then you are more likely to see a difference.

Funny thing is: that was not my reason for starting NMN. I strongly believe it can help me live healthier and longer - using a kind of bio-hacking that may be quite novel today, and tomorrow will be as revolutionary as vitamin c is today.
Taking:
Resveratrol 400mg since June 2019; 600mg since October 1; 800mg since January 2020
NMN Sublingual 250mg since june 2019 500mg since September 2019
NAD+ Nasal, appx 100mg per day since September 2019; 200mg per day beginning mid November
vandan

Post by vandan » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:10 pm

smokinjoe wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:28 am
I got up to 500mg per day (been about 4 months) and recently i am taking more than 625 spread throught the morning or afternoon.
I am wondering if anyone takes a full gram per day or more, and why they are doing this.
Great topic. I am taking about 15 x 125mg per day tabs and prob 3-6 bilateral NAD nasal sprays a day. I too feel a little like superman.

I have always accepted conventional wisdom that you can only charge a battery 100% but we can question this also.

I have never been as strong as I am now even when I was doing weights flat out at age 25. I get sick less than ever and I have more haorgrowth than ever. How can I say that I am now only as impactful as I used to be? I am now more.

We don't understand the body well enough to say it has a hard ceiling, notwithstanding the results on younger mice that had no NMN dosage response - these after all are only mice.
Newage

Post by Newage » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:09 pm

vandan wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:10 pm
smokinjoe wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:28 am
Great topic. I am taking about 15 x 125mg per day tabs and prob 3-6 bilateral NAD nasal sprays a day. I too feel a little like superman.

I have always accepted conventional wisdom that you can only charge a battery 100% but we can question this also.

I have never been as strong as I am now even when I was doing weights flat out at age 25. I get sick less than ever and I have more haorgrowth than ever. How can I say that I am now only as impactful as I used to be? I am now more.

We don't understand the body well enough to say it has a hard ceiling, notwithstanding the results on younger mice that had no NMN dosage response - these after all are only mice.
Vandan.
Nearly 2 grams of NMN daily and if double sprays up each nostril x 6 administered that, would be up to 300 mg of NAD+ Nasal Spray.
Is that correct?
What age are you and can you elaborate a little more on the results that you are experiencing.
Also let us know what branch of what bank that you own?
lol :lol:
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:57 am

Vandan one more question, do you see a significant difference taking 2 grams of NMN? I was thinking 1g daily would be enough but now I might try 2g daily for a week and see what happens. I just dont think that I could even feel better than I do now!!! :)
Newage

Post by Newage » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:44 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:57 am
Vandan one more question, do you see a significant difference taking 2 grams of NMN? I was thinking 1g daily would be enough but now I might try 2g daily for a week and see what happens. I just dont think that I could even feel better than I do now!!! :)
Let us all know your results drkris69 if you decide to try 2 grams of NMN daily as I think I remember in earlier research that 1 gram daily was the maximum amount utilised and the rest was discarded by the body..
It will be an interesting trial!
I think from earlier posts Vandan had some significant health issues so his high dosage may be assimilated differently and the body may even warrant more NMN or NAD when under extreme stress? :idea:
Feedback from you and Vandan would be interesting..
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:17 pm

Im going to start that trial next Monday and do it for a week. Will keep everything posted. :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic