NMNIs anyone here taking 1g or more of NMN per day?

Taytaytay195

Re: Is anyone here taking 1g or more of NMN per day?

Post by Taytaytay195 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:44 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:24 am
Excellent, I love hearing the stories behind each of you having a different journey finding NMN and NAD and how it is improving your lives. I will never stop taking NMN and NAD+.
Just a side note,.. Have any of you heard of Collagen Type 2 especially made from chicken sternal cartilage? If not, you should read about this amazing supplement. It does everything from rebuilding cartilage for all joint disorders to protecting the blood vessels and perhaps preventing heart attacks.
A couple months ago I started adding a (5) types collagen to my regimen and it has been amazing for my joints and skin!

vandan

Post by vandan » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:52 pm

rhett wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:00 am
vandan wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:03 pm

The results on my body are thus far:
- Improved vision
- Rock solid immune system (i.e. no cold for 18 months, (used to get sick 3-4 times a year)
- improved muscle mass beyond natural history I found it difficult to injure myself.
- Increased body hair (upper shoulders mainly)
- Much better skin with substantial reduction in pigmentation. Even my wife says I look younger)
- Cognitive sharpness never better
The muscle improvement was something I had not expected. I’m on a much much lower dose than you but I’ve noticed it too. I’ve exercised for the past 15 years pretty consistently. Just doing my best to maintain, some jogging, some body weight exercises. Never became especially muscle-y. After nmn I’ve visibly developed more muscle mass and my 15 year exercise regimen has become 10% easier.
Thats great to know its not just me getting better than pre NMN results.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:13 pm

At 1 gram or more per day is anyone experiencing sleep cycle disturbances?
Asclepius

Post by Asclepius » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:23 am

Drdavid wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:23 pm
The older you are the better the results. Just think of it like a battery that is 2/3 empty and then you charge it to 100%. NAD is much the same as we age NAD declines and when you start adding that back the energy, vitality, strength and recovery all comes back
I'm thinking of lowering my dosage but i'm unsure as most of the feedback/dosage recommendations I see are based around Dr Sinclair's talk about his own personal dosing.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Solaray-Super- ... ules/89440 - I was taking this resveratrol with it daily 500mg. Unsure if it's decent or not (sorry if I missed rules about posting links here i didn't find anything against but feel free to remove admin if not allowed).

Like I said, I think i need to be more scientific with my approach - completely cease from usage and measure some exercise stats, what i'm lifting etc, my recovery times and also have a fixed diet, sleep times etc. I feel there's way too much anecdotal positivity atm and not enough
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic