NMNSublingual NMN tablets

Newage

Re: Sublingual NMN tablets

Post by Newage » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:49 pm

Yes. 500mg per day of NMN should make a noticeable difference to the way you feel.
Where not so long ago 250mg seem to be the minimum dosage now 500mg plus is closer to the mark. Let us all know how the increased dosage goes..

RichardHC

Post by RichardHC » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:15 pm

:cry: Mannitol requires a prescription in many (most) countries which means I can't order it.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:03 am

Depending on which country you are in you might be able to complete a virtual visit with a health provider and receive a prescription for the mannitol.
renurakheja

Post by renurakheja » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:48 am

So I am on a 500 mg dose of NMN as well as 500 mg dose of Resveratrol for over 2 weeks now but I don't think this is my sweet spot yet ! I am planning to either increase the NMN to 625 mg or add NAD + sublingual powder which I had ordered but haven't started taking yet.

Also I am taking all of 500 mg of NMN n one go in the morning at around 8 am alongwith the Resveratrol which incidentally I'm taking with MCT oil .

So would others share their experience of the dosages they take and whether you break it up into 2-3-4 dosages during the day or take it all together ?
And if you take NAD+ powder as well....then how does the dosage breakdown during the day looks like.
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:36 am

renurakheja wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:48 am
So I am on a 500 mg dose of NMN as well as 500 mg dose of Resveratrol for over 2 weeks now but I don't think this is my sweet spot yet ! I am planning to either increase the NMN to 625 mg or add NAD + sublingual powder which I had ordered but haven't started taking yet.

Also I am taking all of 500 mg of NMN n one go in the morning at around 8 am alongwith the Resveratrol which incidentally I'm taking with MCT oil .

So would others share their experience of the dosages they take and whether you break it up into 2-3-4 dosages during the day or take it all together ?
And if you take NAD+ powder as well....then how does the dosage breakdown during the day looks like.
In addition to the above question, I was wondering if it makes any difference what time of the day one takes Resveratrol (I understand NMN is best in the morning because of it acting a bit like coffee - I take 750mg all in one go and appear to be fine on it)?
My thinking is if one wants to truly fast in the morning then you don't want to be consuming the Resveratrol with an oil/fatty base to aid absorption, so would it make any difference if it is taken early evening? (I'm currently trying this, but missing it out altogether on the evening before I do a heavy gym session the next morning as I had noticed that it appeared to impact strength). Anyone with any views on this?
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:38 am

RobSmith do you fast every morning? I would take the Resveratrol as you know with some fats for it to be absorbed better. If you are fasting then I would wait to take it with your first meal of the day. As far as the NMN, Im pretty sure that it does not act like a stimulant and I would space the doses out more than just taking all at once.
Fred

Post by Fred » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:03 am

A small amount of yogurt + olive oil does not contain enough amino acids, carbohydrates or calories to negatively affect your fast.

I fast until noon consuming only 30 g of yogurt and 1 1/2 tsp of olive oil with 1 g of resveratrol and 1 g of ABN NMN pills when I wake up. That will keep the autophagy going strong!
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:50 am

I fast on 5 out of 7 mornings (the other two mornings I do a heavy gym workout so I do eat prior to that). I have been taking the Resveratrol with a small oil and yoghurt mixture though good to know that wouldn't negatively affect a fast so I can switch back to taking in the morning if I feel like it. That said, I don't feel anything negative in the evening taking it prior to a meal, though i just wondered if by doing that I was losing any of the benefits of Resveratrol?
As for the NMN I distinctly got the impression from one of Dr. Sinclair's interviews that he took it all first thing in the morning with his coffee and that really revved him up - maybe he just has a really strong coffee!!
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:39 pm

That sounds fine to me RobSmith. Im fasting as well very similar to the way you are.
OzSport

Post by OzSport » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:18 pm

We have breakfast first, and then take 1 gram of NMN followed by 500 mg of reservatrol with milk...seems to be alright so far! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic