NMNNMN and Carpal Tunnel

Pickleball101

NMN and Carpal Tunnel

Post by Pickleball101 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:59 am

For the last two months my right hand slowly went to sleep. Physical therapy with ultrasound treatment didn't help, so Friday last I went under the knife. YouTube tutorial shows only a 3 1/2 minute procedure to correct, but the Lawyers for the Physicians today take you through the entire operating room procedure , for only $12,000. Recovery is swift, from only a 1/2 " arthroscopic entry incision, but I wasn't told until ln recovery by a nurse, it could take 6 months for nerve regeneration. They left that part out. Now I'm back to NMN. Dr. Sinclair's had remarkable nerve regeneration success restoring optic and spinal nerve function. We're going to see if a major nerve to the hand can also benefit from NMN. Up goes the dosage, with both NAD+ acting in synergistic support. I'm doubling the Resveratrol too. I'm in my 3rd day of recovery, under no drugs for pain, and normal NMN dosage.
I wanted to stabilize after all their drugs. This mornings first normal BM is an indication, not needing an outside authoritative opinion.
In the past, I posted a recovery from a right knee meniscus operation under similar circumstances. The Orthopedic surgeon who did it said it would never regenerate, and I'd be back in for the left knee soon. That was two years ago, and thousands of Pickleball games at a 3.0 level of play. He examined me again recently, in amazement, until I sprang the secret on him. I handed him an empty container of NMN and the link to AliveByNature, as well as Dr. Sinclair. I hope he believes in true medicine and passes it on, rather than just more surgery need.
My fingers are still sore, so I'll finish up with a promise to report the results of NMN on Carpal Tunnel nerve regeneration post surgery.
Ben 79, NMN Subl and NAD+ powder , now 250m mg each, daily. Resveratrol, 1000mg daily

UPDATE 18 MARCH Post OP report
Pickleball101 Carpal Tunnel surgery healed up with NMN

Post by Pickleball101 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:53 pm
As I look out over my bubbling fish pond, draped with new Spring pear blossoms, I yearn for my recent freedom to go fly
my plane or play Pickleball. But I'm grateful instead for having recently doubled up on my NMN and NAD+, resveratrol.
Closing on my next birthday a week away, then 80. But my right hand Carpal Tunnel surgery just 19 days ago, is healed!
Nothing for the last twenty years has shown that kind of healing, from 6 out patient surgeries of Eye lens replacement,
left arm/right knee arthroscopic surgery, esophagus or hemorrhoid correction, or a dislocated shoulder. I'm a believer now!
My left trigger release surgery 6 days ago is coming along the same way. I'm becoming a restored man now, having pushed
through the 60-80 years of age of degenerative disease that killed all my friends. I'm on to 100, like Dr. Sinclairs 80 yr.old dad.
I'm staying with this doubled up dosage until the all clear on the COVID-19. It may come sooner than we think. Check out the link below
Ben Yglesias NMN 500mg/NAD+ 250+/day, resveratrol 1000mg

Last edited by Pickleball101 on Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

drkris69

Re: NMN and Carpal Tunnel

Post by drkris69 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:08 pm

I wish you a speedy recovery Pickleball101. Im curious to know if the NMN will help as well.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:45 am

Pickleball101 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:59 am
For the last two months my right hand slowly went to sleep. Physical therapy with ultrasound treatment didn't help, so Friday last I went under the knife. YouTube tutorial shows only a 3 1/2 minute procedure to correct, but the Lawyers for the Physicians today take you through the entire operating room procedure , for only $12,000. Recovery is swift, from only a 1/2 " arthroscopic entry incision, but I wasn't told until ln recovery by a nurse, it could take 6 months for nerve regeneration. They left that part out. Now I'm back to NMN. Dr. Sinclair's had remarkable nerve regeneration success restoring optic and spinal nerve function. We're going to see if a major nerve to the hand can also benefit from NMN. Up goes the dosage, with both NAD+ acting in synergistic support. I'm doubling the Resveratrol too. I'm in my 3rd day of recovery, under no drugs for pain, and normal NMN dosage.
I wanted to stabilize after all their drugs. This mornings first normal BM is an indication, not needing an outside authoritative opinion.
In the past, I posted a recovery from a right knee meniscus operation under similar circumstances. The Orthopedic surgeon who did it said it would never regenerate, and I'd be back in for the left knee soon. That was two years ago, and thousands of Pickleball games at a 3.0 level of play. He examined me again recently, in amazement, until I sprang the secret on him. I handed him an empty container of NMN and the link to AliveByNature, as well as Dr. Sinclair. I hope he believes in true medicine and passes it on, rather than just more surgery need.
My fingers are still sore, so I'll finish up with a promise to report the results of NMN on Carpal Tunnel nerve regeneration post surgery.
Ben 79, NMN Subl and NAD+ powder , now 250m mg each, daily. Resveratrol, 1000mg daily
I wish you a speedy recovery!
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:13 am

Here is another opportunity for valuable anecdotal data.

From what I know, and experiences with others who have have had a similar injury from repetitive use in my wrist that i have just realized that mine hasn't acted up in months.

And it was brutal when it acted up.
OzSport

Post by OzSport » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:31 pm

Wishing you a quick recovery, Pickleball101! Looking forward to your progress updates. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic