NMNNMN sublingual pills vs powder

stoffe123

NMN sublingual pills vs powder

Post by stoffe123 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:13 am

Hi! I am new to the forum and very grateful to have found it, it seems great!
I am a 47 year old swedish computer engineer / musician / DJ that is extremely intrested in the subject longevity
and have researched it for years.

I am right now using these alive by nature's NMN sublingual pills

https://alivebynature.com/product/nmns- ... l-tablets/

I take this by letting them dissolve under my upper lip about 6 times a day.
I found that in this way the pill stays longer in the mouth and a believe that that lets more
of substance be taken up orally instead of in the stomach.

I also take resverathrol mouthfilms 6 x 20 mg a day
and eye vitamin Blueberry vision (https://www.lifebutiken.se/produkter/bl ... ion-60-tab)

I need to order new NMN pills and what I know is that I DON'T want any artificial sweetener in my next batch.
But I am wondering about if I should order the pills or the powder. I don't really understand the difference here
since both is sublingual and you're letting it dissolve in the mouth. What are the pros/cons?
Are the dosages different?

BTW please feel FREE to feedback on any of my supplements and habits!

--------------------------------------
NMN sublingual ca 600mg/day, Resverathrol sublingual 6x20mg/day, IMF 8pm-12, daily stretchprogram, daily strength training, hot/cold baths, sleep hygien, HIIT-training, what else? ....
drkris69

Re: NMN sublingual pills vs powder

Post by drkris69 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:03 am

The NMN by scoop or pill is 125mgs. There are really no differences other than convenience by not having to carry the powder around with you when you can simply pop the pills at your leisure.
Newage

Re: NMN sublingual pills vs powder

Post by Newage » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:57 pm

Welcome to the forum stoffe123.
It’s always best to do some of your own research on ABN product lines but some members prefer the powder because it is a purer form of the molecule without additives.
I personally take both, the tablets and the powder. I sometimes mix the daily dosage of the powder ( for convenience) in about 120 mls of water and take it in 3 to 4 serves throughout the morning. Still holding the mixture under the tongue and in mouth for at least 5 minutes.
See how you go...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic