NMNDramatic Cytokine Storm Reversal with an Over the Counter NMN Cocktail: a case study

Fred

Dramatic Cytokine Storm Reversal with an Over the Counter NMN Cocktail: a case study

Post by Fred » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:39 pm

Abstract:
Oral nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) with boosters may naturally trigger anti-inflammation
immune systems able to arrest and reverse cytokine storm. A COVID-19 positive case is
described with a strong temporal relationship between NMN cocktail use and clinical
improvement - more remarkably this case exhibits an unusually rapid and thorough clinical
turnaround. Oral NMN with boosters deserve further study in COVID-19 associated cytokine
storm.
https://poseidon01.ssrn.com/delivery.ph ... 86&EXT=pdf

NewLifeScience

Re: Dramatic Cytokine Storm Reversal with an Over the Counter NMN Cocktail: a case study

Post by NewLifeScience » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:07 pm

Very interesting.

what are the boosters... are they referring to senolytics?
Taking:
Resveratrol 400mg since June 2019; 600mg since October 1; 800mg since January 2020
NMN Sublingual 250mg since june 2019 500mg since September 2019
NAD+ Nasal, appx 100mg per day since September 2019; 200mg per day beginning mid November
jocko6889

Re: Dramatic Cytokine Storm Reversal with an Over the Counter NMN Cocktail: a case study

Post by jocko6889 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:55 pm

Fred wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:39 pm
Abstract:
Oral nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) with boosters may naturally trigger anti-inflammation
immune systems able to arrest and reverse cytokine storm. A COVID-19 positive case is
described with a strong temporal relationship between NMN cocktail use and clinical
improvement - more remarkably this case exhibits an unusually rapid and thorough clinical
turnaround. Oral NMN with boosters deserve further study in COVID-19 associated cytokine
storm.
https://poseidon01.ssrn.com/delivery.ph ... 86&EXT=pdf
Great article, Fred! Shows NMN is effective in treating the most severe COVID-19 patients!
Fred

Post by Fred » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:26 pm

Well Jocko, it's a case study. Not proof that NMN can treat COVID-19 symptoms, just this one clinician's anecdotal observation.

It doesn't show that "NMN is effective in treating the most severe COVID-19 patients". We don't know if NMN or the pharmaceutical drugs were responsible for the patient's recovery. For that, we need a randomized double-blind clinical trial of course.
Last edited by Fred on Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fred

Post by Fred » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:12 am

NewLifeScience wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:07 pm
Very interesting.

what are the boosters... are they referring to senolytics?

No, he used an antimalarial drug, an antibiotic and zinc. To that, he added NMN, NaCl and betaine in an oral solution the patient drank. So it is impossible to tell what did what in his cocktail administered to this one patient, a 55-year old female.

"The experimental anti-SARS-CoV-2 “triple therapy” - hydroxychloroquine, Zithromax, zinc – was used in this case"
She therefore agreed to begin over the counter (OTC) nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) with betaine and NaCl drunk in 400cc water known to lower IL-6. The BID dosage was timed in syn with the patient’s presumed diurnal circadian rhythm peaks while continuing the daily zinc sulfate
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:06 pm

Fred wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:26 pm
Well Jocko, it's a case study. Not proof that NMN can treat COVID-19 symptoms, just this one clinician's anecdotal observation.

It doesn't show that "NMN is effective in treating the most severe COVID-19 patients". We don't know if NMN or the pharmaceutical drugs were responsible for the patient's recovery. For that, we need a randomized double-blind clinical trial of course.
Fred, I appreciate your distinction. I was actually just stating my opinion.
Fred

Post by Fred » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:49 am

jocko6889 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:06 pm
Fred wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:26 pm

Fred, I appreciate your distinction. I was actually just stating my opinion.
I understand ^^ Speculation is exciting, as long as we keep it separated from the facts at hand.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:29 pm

This case is very muddy with the additional products that were used. However, it is exciting to see that a severe COVID case responded and clearly recovered.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic