NMNNMN and Gym results

Dslaven6908

NMN and Gym results

Post by Dslaven6908 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:58 pm

I started taking the NMN sublingual powder at the end of May 2019. In July I turned 40 years old. During the first week of June our gym tested our overall strength with 5 lifts; push press, back squat, bench press, dead lift, and front squat. The first week in August 2019, the gym retested our lifts. The only change made to my routine was one serving of NMN powder under my tongue 4-6 times a day. Food, sleep, other supplements all stayed the same. At the end of 8 weeks, my overall strength in the combines 5 weight lifting tests increased by 175lbs (combined). I actually won the most overall weight increase in the gym of around 300 members tested. Besides the strength gained my energy is also increased. It is even increased even when I may not get the amount of sleep I use to get. So far I have only been taking NMN for 3 months, and I noticed results in the first 8 weeks. I plan to continue to take NMN and will keep track of my progress.

AlbertY

Re: NMN and Gym results

Post by AlbertY » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:12 pm

Dslaven6908 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:58 pm
I started taking the NMN sublingual powder at the end of May 2019. In July I turned 40 years old. During the first week of June our gym tested our overall strength with 5 lifts; push press, back squat, bench press, dead lift, and front squat. The first week in August 2019, the gym retested our lifts. The only change made to my routine was one serving of NMN powder under my tongue 4-6 times a day. Food, sleep, other supplements all stayed the same. At the end of 8 weeks, my overall strength in the combines 5 weight lifting tests increased by 175lbs (combined). I actually won the most overall weight increase in the gym of around 300 members tested. Besides the strength gained my energy is also increased. It is even increased even when I may not get the amount of sleep I use to get. So far I have only been taking NMN for 3 months, and I noticed results in the first 8 weeks. I plan to continue to take NMN and will keep track of my progress.
This is remarkable, thank you for sharing! You said you use NMN powder 4-6 times per day, do you know roughly how much do you use in g or tsp?
Ph.D. student at Harvard Medical School, doing research on aging
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:28 pm

That is awesome! I have to say that Ive had similar results. NMN is a wonderful product. It has also improved my eyesight.
Newage

Post by Newage » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:09 am

A great result. I’m guessing you are taking about one gram per day?
If this is the case, remember to consider taking one to two days off per week to avoid possible issues. Run it past Alive By Nature Admin and be guided by them..
Dslaven6908

Post by Dslaven6908 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:43 am

Thanks for the encouragement! I take roughly one gram per day. I do take one or two days off a week. My rest days for the gym are Thursdays and Sundays. So I skip my supplements on those days.
JL777

Post by JL777 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:04 pm

I have been using NMN and NAD+ I’ve found I am not as tired after work so going to the gym after a long day at work has not been a problem anymore. My reps and went weights have also gone up too! I love these products.
AUKC

Post by AUKC » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:01 pm

JL777 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:04 pm
I have been using NMN and NAD+ I’ve found I am not as tired after work so going to the gym after a long day at work has not been a problem anymore. My reps and went weights have also gone up too! I love these products.
Do you notice any great difference between the two? I've only been trying NMN
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
625mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
Newage

Post by Newage » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:16 pm

Up until now I also have only experienced the outstanding benefits of NMN.
Hoping to introduce NAD+ into my program in conjunction with the NMN in the foreseeable future.
Looking forward to sharing with the forum the combined benefits down the track.

Appreciate any forum feedback by anyone taking both products simultaneously at the moment.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:58 pm

It should be noted that the effects of NMN are greatly pronounced with exercise. This fact is often overlooked by people taking NMN.

One of the principal benefits of NMN is providing the fuel necessary for mitochondria, which in turn provide energy to the cell in the form of ATP. Exercise stimulates growth of mitochondrial networks and NMN fuels that growth, much like creatine stimulates muscle growth when paired with weight training. This is called a synergistic effect or an effect greater than the sum of their individual effects. So yes, you can derive a beneficial effect from NMN while being a couch potato, but you will lose the synergistic, amplified effects you get by pairing it with exercise.
Newage

Post by Newage » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:22 am

Great information and noted..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic