NMNNMN and Gym results

jocko6889

Re: NMN and Gym results

Post by jocko6889 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:08 pm

vandan wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:04 am
Ive been getting great results in the gym also. Does anyone else have trouble convincing others to try it?
It's very difficult. So many supplement companies make outrageous claims, so when you tell them you have one that can improve your healthspan and perhaps lifespan, they roll their eyes. I've been working on my 2 minute pitch, though. Some people will listen.

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:37 pm

In response to cycling on and off. When using pharmaceuticals we cycle off for detoxification and side effect reasons. Most athletes that use pharma have already altered the bodies ability to produce hormone.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Convincing others is easy when they see results. When you tell your story and they see it with their own eyes you will reach them.
vandan

Post by vandan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:38 pm

Surprisingly thats been my routine but they still doubt me...not that that will stop me!
Newage

Post by Newage » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:18 am

Possibly a progressive record of sporting and wellness accomplishments by individuals taking NMN and NAD+ should be put in place by Alive By Nature to reassure and to a degree confirm the benefits of these marvellous molecules.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:10 pm

If you add the NAD+ about an hour after the NMN, you get a synergistic boost of both. I do this in my 3 hours of Pickleball play. Next year I'm 80, playing Advanced Tournament level.
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:27 pm

Unfortunately Its hard to convince someone to take NAD+ or NMN when the main result is longevity. It's hard to show the results that you will live longer, and I do think you will get a lot of people that will just roll their eyes at the claim being made. Its hard to convince someone of something if its' being shoved down their throats, so to speak. They almost have to want to learn about it before they will accept the information on it.
JL777

Post by JL777 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:53 am

I have recently been Using an Infared sauna and ice bath for Hot and Cold Shock therapy, I do 15min in the sauna then I jump in an ice bath for a min and the back into the sauna. I do it in the morning and I highly recommend the way to start your day. I am looking into trying Cryotherapy too! I will keep you updated. I think this helps the NMN and Nad+ work better.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:00 pm

I agree with many of the people on this forum. People want to learn about supplements not be sold. The easiest way to convince someone is to show them the results not sell them. When a lady comes in and asks about aesthetic treatments we dont start with NAD but with something that shows immediate results. We then educate them on products that can change physiology and chemistry from the inside out. Antiaging is a concept that is a little difficult for most people to comprehend and very difficult to assimilate into daily life.
Newage

Post by Newage » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:05 pm

I agree DrDavid.
You can not force the science or concept of anti ageing or longevity onto people if they are not ready for it.
The more you push the potential towards some of the population, the more they turn away.
Some individuals are happy with their “lot” involving a shorter lifespan held together by prescription medication.
At rising 70, I have no need to take any prescription medication apart from NMN and other supplements.
“ You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink “
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic