NMNNMN and Gym results

Drdavid

Re: NMN and Gym results

Post by Drdavid » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:29 am

FitandHealthyinAZ wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:52 am
30 years ago I walked into the gym and it became my church. When people look at me they refuse to believe I was born in 1960. Now genetics clearly plays a roll however the fountain of youth is consistent exercise and more specifically free weight resistance training. That said; as I have aged, my recovery time had begun to stretch out a bit too far. That is until I began researching a supplement routine and encountered NMN studies that indicated age-related muscle loss can be partially staved off with exercise, especially weight training and NMN supplementation. After 6 + months of a daily NMN routine, my recovery time is now half of what is was at the beginning of the year and surprisingly, I continue to increase the amount of weight I lift which is significant since I had plateaued for nearly a year a prior. This is my experience, will it be yours? Get in the gym, hit the weights and don't forget to take the proper daily dosage of NMN for at least 6 months and let us know!
I think it is great to hear these stories. I just want you to know that you are receiving the same type benefits that we see with IV medicine at $3000 per IV. The products that have been created are fantastic and if you take them for a long enough period of time you will see results. Keep the stories coming in.

Vandevalk1

Re: NMN and Gym results

Post by Vandevalk1 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:55 am

FitandHealthyinAZ wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:52 am
30 years ago I walked into the gym and it became my church. When people look at me they refuse to believe I was born in 1960. Now genetics clearly plays a roll however the fountain of youth is consistent exercise and more specifically free weight resistance training. That said; as I have aged, my recovery time had begun to stretch out a bit too far. That is until I began researching a supplement routine and encountered NMN studies that indicated age-related muscle loss can be partially staved off with exercise, especially weight training and NMN supplementation. After 6 + months of a daily NMN routine, my recovery time is now half of what is was at the beginning of the year and surprisingly, I continue to increase the amount of weight I lift which is significant since I had plateaued for nearly a year a prior. This is my experience, will it be yours? Get in the gym, hit the weights and don't forget to take the proper daily dosage of NMN for at least 6 months and let us know!
Great story FitandhealthyinAZ!

It gives me great hope to experience similar benefits in the months to come. I have only been taking NMN for just under 2 months and am noticing subtle changes but am excited to see what is coming. Although I am only 30 I have a laundry list of sports related injuries that I have carried with me for years. I will writing back with an update after a few more months of supplementing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic