NMNIf it’s not broken. Try not to fix it..

Newage

If it’s not broken. Try not to fix it..

Post by Newage » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:56 pm

The way I see it, we should consider sticking with the products that we believe in, and the ones to a degree that have been proven by way of individual experience and results.
The forum posts seem to reinforce those beliefs by way of personal changes in life experiences.
In my view at this stage, NMN and NAD+ are the two major contributing supplements in the quest for longevity and Wellness.
Time will tell by way of introducing other products, prescription or not, but in the short term I will be sticking to what I see as the proven quantity..
We have to not lose site of living in the moment.

Drdavid

Re: If it’s not broken. Try not to fix it..

Post by Drdavid » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:51 pm

Great post New Age. I agree that using products that work for the person is an important point. Something doesnt need a multibillion dollar company behind it or an entire medical community in order to work. You just need results.
Newage

Post by Newage » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:40 pm

Thank you DrDavid.
Unfortunately Human Nature can create the scenario that you work towards getting the Porsche, only to want the Rolls Royce the next day.
FitandHealthyinAZ

Post by FitandHealthyinAZ » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:19 am

This post had me think about my supplementation routine, thanx Newage. One undeniable truth is the need to commit to each specific supplement for a sufficient period of time. Stipulating that the proper research was done prior to taking a supplement; I imagine a full 12 month commitment is required to best evaluate the value of the particular supplement. Sticking with products that thru research we believe in, along with the quest for longevity and wellness is what a commitment to NMN is all about.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic