NMNDoes NMN prevent common sickness?

Drdavid

Re: Does NMN prevent common sickness?

Post by Drdavid » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:13 am

Excellent quote! I think that this is a correct assumption and that more research will confirm it. However, I am moving forward with my recommendation to patients that NAD and precursors afford an immunologic boost and is something everyone should be taking during flu season!

drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:12 am

I concur, everyone around me including family all have either a cold or the flu right now. Taking the NMN and NAD+ I've been able to dodge getting sick. NMN is powerful! :mrgreen:
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:59 pm

So far we have not had a single patient get sick with the flu that is taking NAD therapy. Very impressive since many of these are around people with the flu full time. It has been amazing to see!
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Drdavid wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:59 pm
So far we have not had a single patient get sick with the flu that is taking NAD therapy. Very impressive since many of these are around people with the flu full time. It has been amazing to see!
This may be another reason to consider taking NAD+ even if you are younger.
Taking:
Resveratrol 400mg since June 2019; 600mg since October 1
NMN Sublingual 250mg since june 2019 500mg since September 2019; 600mg since Dec 1, 2019
NAD+ Nasal, appx 100mg per day since September 2019; 200mg per day beginning mid November
Newage

Post by Newage » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:36 pm

Drdavid wrote:
Our winter has only just finished and it would be the first winter that I have been through without even as much as a sniffle.
It was also a very bad flu season over here and as hard as you try to avoid it you are still subject to other people’s illnesses.
Are the “bad flu seasons”gaining intensity across the globe or “are we expected” to believe that they are not escalating?? :o
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:17 am

The Flu season is bad over here right now but I am protected using NMN and NAD+. I have to touch every patient that I see and I'm currently without a sniffle! ;)
Fred

Post by Fred » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:38 pm

The influensa vaccination saves me from illness every year. It's really boot camp for the immune system so it stays strong and vigilant.

Perhaps NMN will boost the immune response to my flu shot tomorrow? Interesting thought.

I wish I would have thought about taking it in my 20s also instead of getting sick with fever each year. The carelessness of youth ^^
Fred
Registered dietitian, Sweden.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:17 am

Newage wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:36 pm
Drdavid wrote:
Our winter has only just finished and it would be the first winter that I have been through without even as much as a sniffle.
It was also a very bad flu season over here and as hard as you try to avoid it you are still subject to other people’s illnesses.
Are the “bad flu seasons”gaining intensity across the globe or “are we expected” to believe that they are not escalating?? :o
I do not know the statistics world wide to answer your question but I can say that with the flu we are dealing with a virus. An entity that evolves and learns from what attacks it. As we throw more things at the flu to try and kill it we may be making it stronger. Using anything that modulates the immune system to work at peak performance can increase your chances at surviving.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:28 am

Roger that Drdavid as for me I will never get a flu vaccination. The suspension is held together with heavy metals and that could cause other health-related issues.
Fred

Post by Fred » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:34 am

Drdavid wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:17 am
Using anything that modulates the immune system to work at peak performance can increase your chances at surviving.
And that is exactly what the deactivated virus particles in a vaccine does...modulates and primes the immune system to fight said viruses. A vaccine doesn´t try to kill anything, it just teaches your immune cells to do what they naturally do...kill invading pathogens.

Childhood vaccinations are saving lives all over the world as we speak. Amazing medical preventative medicine at work.
Fred
Registered dietitian, Sweden.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic