NAD+ OptimizersAstaxanthin increases mitochondria health and extends lifespan

Taytaytay195

Re: Astaxanthin increases mitochondria health and extends lifespan

Post by Taytaytay195 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:49 pm

Asclepius wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:49 pm
I wouldn't mind finding a decent product that's available to order to NZ, all the "Krill Oil" products here only contain insignificant amounts, like 100mcg etc etc
The krill oil I buy is a "members mark" brand that appears to made by "superba2" and available through sams club in the US. It already contains 95 mcg of esterfied astaxanthin along with 350 MG of krill oil and a mixture of omega fatty acid, epa, dha, and phospholids. Loving it so far and taking less (4 - 8 Mg) algalife Icelandic astaxanthin alongside...

Newage

Post by Newage » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:30 pm

Drdavid wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:13 pm
Newage wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:02 pm
Drdavid wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:37 am
Unfortunately in the United States we have very little oversight on supplements. This allows subpar products to flood the market all promising results. Then when people fail to get the results they wont try quality products because they were cheated by the other brand. My best recommendation is ask questions and talk to the company.
Well worth buying Australian Caruso’s
“Standardised” supplements on line if you can and have them shipped. (especially with the US dollar value)
Australian made and top quality...
We have strict quality standards over here.
It is nice to know that what you are paying good money for is what you are actually getting... :idea:
I agree! If it is on the label then it is in the bottle if it is sold in Australia. Same with Germany.
It might be worth me moving to the States and opening up a Health Food store and Clinic stocking quality Australian supplements so that you can be assured that “what is on the label is in the bottle” :roll: :lol:
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:56 am

You should just open an online store that provides these products. I would refer people. Nothing more frustrating then someone buying a bottle of something and it not working. Only to find out that the product on the label isnt even in the capsule.
Newage

Post by Newage » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:49 am

Drdavid wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:56 am
You should just open an online store that provides these products. I would refer people. Nothing more frustrating then someone buying a bottle of something and it not working. Only to find out that the product on the label isnt even in the capsule.
An Interesting suggestion.
I will look into possible options... :idea:
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:19 pm

Let me know if you do this. I will refer patients
Newage

Post by Newage » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:01 pm

Drdavid wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:19 pm
Let me know if you do this. I will refer patients