NAD+ OptimizersAcute Nerve pain

Pilgrim79

Re: Acute Nerve pain

Post by Pilgrim79 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:42 pm

Newage wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:16 am
ChrisBON wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:16 pm
My mother who is in her late 70s, suffers from nerve pain in her urethra. I have a trapped nerve from a sports injury that is managed with Elavil, but it doesn't help with her.

Has anyone had any recent success with bad nerve pain?

She gets low dose opiates from her physician, but it barely covers it, and at times is no where near enough.
I had a friend that suffered from Trigeminal Neuralgia, intense nerve pain in the face.
It disappeared for years after being treated by an old Chinese Acupuncturist who was highly qualified in the traditional treatment.
The old practitioner did say he was one of the very few that had successfully treated this painful nerve condition.
The practitioners are out there if you research their whereabouts...
Newage, sorry, I just picked up this post from you in Nov of 2019. Anyway, I have a family member that also had problem with his Trigeminal nerve in his face. Since it is on one of the pathways of delivery to the brain of NAD+ Nasal spray, he tried using that product, and has had no problems with that sometimes debilitating pain he suffered for a long time :) before using the NAD+ Nasal spray.

Newage

Post by Newage » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:24 pm

Pilgrim79 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:42 pm
Newage wrote:
ChrisBON wrote:
My mother who is in her late 70s, suffers from nerve pain in her urethra. I have a trapped nerve from a sports injury that is managed with Elavil, but it doesn't help with her.

She gets low dose opiates from her physician, but it barely covers it, and at times is no where near enough.
I had a friend that suffered from Trigeminal Neuralgia, intense nerve pain in the face.
It disappeared for years after being treated by an old Chinese Acupuncturist who was highly qualified in the traditional treatment.
The old practitioner did say he was one of the very few that had successfully treated this painful nerve condition.
Newage, sorry, I just picked up this post from you in Nov of 2019. Anyway, I have a family member that also had problem with his Trigeminal nerve in his face. Since it is on one of the pathways of delivery to the brain of NAD+ Nasal spray, he tried using that product, and has had no problems with that sometimes debilitating pain he suffered for a long time :) before using the NAD+ Nasal spray.
Interesting Pilgrim79.
It could be another win for NAD+ Nasal Spray.
As your family member would know, the debilitating facial nerve pain comes in cycles sometimes months or years apart.
Hopefully he or she is not just in the pain free part of the cycle and the Nasal Spray is having a possible preventive action..
Keep us up to date with how long the family member stays nerve pain free..hopefully forever.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:23 am

This would be a big deal if it continues to work. Please keep us informed
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:12 pm

Newage wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:24 pm
Pilgrim79 wrote:
Newage wrote:

Interesting Pilgrim79.
As your family member would know, the debilitating facial nerve pain comes in cycles sometimes months or years apart.
Hopefully he or she is not just in the pain free part of the cycle and the Nasal Spray is having a possible preventive action..
Keep us up to date with how long the family member stays nerve pain free..hopefully forever.
A big deal and great news for anyone with Trigeminal nerve pain, people get quite desperate.
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:01 pm

Vandevalk1 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:20 pm
Boxcost wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:52 pm
CBD and NAD+ - I think they have nailed it - my next purchase, interesting to see how this goes

https://alivebynature.com/product-category/cenergy/
I found this product to burn the sinuses more than regular NAD nasal spray... has anyone else noticed this?
You can also get a histamine reaction that is no fun at night.

I love the SL NAD+. It takes seconds to get absorbed.
OzSport

Post by OzSport » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:33 am

Vandevalk1 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:55 am
there are many podcasts on the JRE about stem cell and PRP injections that you might find interesting.
episode 945 with Dr. Roddy Mcgee
episode 1066 with Mel Gibson and Dr. Neil Riordan
and many episodes with Ben Greenfield
Agreed - JRE podcasts are really interesting and the variety of topics he covers is quite good!
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:33 pm

Pilgrim79 wrote:
Newage wrote:
ChrisBON wrote:

That is the worst pain, have they considered the PRP injections discussed here?
Male, 41
no i don't smoke :)

taking:
NAD+ nasal since August 15, 2019
NMN powder, 125 mg per day; 625 per day since Oct 1, 2019
Resveratrol 600mg, since September 15, 2019
Pilgrim79

Post by Pilgrim79 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:08 pm

Newage wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:24 pm
Pilgrim79 wrote:
Newage wrote:

Update: Post by Pilgrim79 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:00 pm
A member of my extended family has struggled with TN for years going back to his 20's. He is 58. It does go in cycles, but not always predictable. Some years are better than others and some cycles last longer than others. He describes it as a shock like zap to one of the 3 trigeminal nerves on the right side of his face. It just lasts a split second, but when he starts getting zaps, they tend to repeat. He had tried everything including cervical chiropractic to adjust the base of his neck where the TN nerve starts.

In the almost 11 years that we’ve known him, the worst cycle he has ever been in started approx. 3 years ago. It would get worse and get better, but never leave completely. Meaning ever day he had what he called mini zaps. Some days he had medium zaps. Rarely he would have large zaps. But there was never a day where he was pain free, and the threat of the zaps increasing was always looming. So this bad cycle lasted thru several years until finally his wife suggested he try the NAD+ spray. Here is what she says happened:

Sept 1, 2019 late morning: “I did get him to try the Nad+ nasal spray about an hour and a half ago. He said it helped. Enough that he suggested we go to lunch! Earlier he was saying he couldn't do anything today due to pain - And he was so much better after only 2 doses of the nasal spray. It was incredible.”

Nov 3, 2019 - “I'm still taking Nad+Nasal Spray, he is also. He thinks it has eliminated his trigeminal neuralgia.”

Jan 27, 2020 - “He is still pain free. He could be in a cycle where the TN nerve isn't firing for lack of a better word. But at this time, his TN is not bothering him at all. He attributes it to the NAD+ without a doubt. He and I both believe NAD+ ended his TN cycle (worst one yet since I've known him). We don't know if it will cycle back up again, but he is still using NAD+spray, mainly for memory issues, but so far no reoccurance of TN. I will keep you posted.”

Interesting Pilgrim79.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:56 pm

Any updates on this case?
Newage

Post by Newage » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:50 am

Drdavid wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:56 pm
Any updates on this case?
Yes. I think we are all interested in how your family friend is going with his TN and if he is still pain free.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic