Bioage TestingHumanity App

MJClark

Humanity App

Post by MJClark » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:50 pm

I recently found an app called Humanity that connects to Apple Health and a few other apps and determines your biological age (Premium paid subscription) as well if you are aging faster or slower than your chronological age based on a set of metrics form lifestyle choices (Basic app)

Each day you get a score based on things such as sleep duration, fasting duration, movement, steps, mediation, and similar factors. The higher the score, the slower you age. 

Since I downloaded it a few weeks ago, I have been maintaining 75 to 90 each day, but the aging speed is reporting as "Fast". It says that over the past 30 days (longer than I have had the app) my score was 62, and that the goal was to keep it above 50 with a goal of 75. 

It has a place to upload test results, but does not ask about things like Resveratrol, MNM, or other supplements. 

Has anyone else used this and is the premium subscription with the $11.99 per month that they want to charge. 

If you haven't tested, how do you know you are getting the results that you wanted?
jessicaP

Re: Humanity App

Post by jessicaP » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:04 pm

MJClark wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:50 pm
I recently found an app called Humanity that connects to Apple Health and a few other apps and determines your biological age (Premium paid subscription) as well if you are aging faster or slower than your chronological age based on a set of metrics form lifestyle choices (Basic app)

Each day you get a score based on things such as sleep duration, fasting duration, movement, steps, mediation, and similar factors. The higher the score, the slower you age. 

Since I downloaded it a few weeks ago, I have been maintaining 75 to 90 each day, but the aging speed is reporting as "Fast". It says that over the past 30 days (longer than I have had the app) my score was 62, and that the goal was to keep it above 50 with a goal of 75. 

It has a place to upload test results, but does not ask about things like Resveratrol, MNM, or other supplements. 

Has anyone else used this and is the premium subscription with the $11.99 per month that they want to charge. 

I think an app like this is a great idea. Who knows? Maybe ABS could one day develop one. I think the one you describe is using information from 10 years ago and doesn't take the many many antiaging tools we now have at our disposal.
Newage

Post by Newage » Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:49 pm

That would be a cool idea.
An AliveByScience Humanity App determining Biological / Chronological Age by way off but not limited to use of all there anti-aging products..
Leave it to you Jocko to run it past the team..
That would add to and greatly compliment the forum and website.  🤔
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:22 am

MJClark wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:50 pm

A better bioage test would be a blood test looking for certain measurements like systemic inflammation, testosterone levels, glucose, cholesterol, etc.  Insidetracker.com has one called the InnerAge test.  I've taken it for the past 4 years and highly recommend it.  Exercise, fasting, and sleep are all good to know but difficult to measure in regards to longevity.

MJClark

Post by MJClark » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:53 pm

jocko6889 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:22 am
A better bioage test would be a blood test looking for certain measurements like systemic inflammation, testosterone levels, glucose, cholesterol, etc.  Insidetracker.com has one called the InnerAge test.  I've taken it for the past 4 years and highly recommend it.  Exercise, fasting, and sleep are all good to know but difficult to measure in regards to longevity.

I have been contemplating the tests from Insidetracker. Howe often do you get tested and do you just go with the Innerage 2.0 and if so, is it worth the $179 per test? 

If you haven't tested, how do you know you are getting the results that you wanted?
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:20 am

MJClark wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:53 pm
jocko6889 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:22 am

I have been contemplating the tests from Insidetracker. Howe often do you get tested and do you just go with the Innerage 2.0 and if so, is it worth the $179 per test? 

I get tested with the Innerage 2.0 test annually.  Yes it's worth the money but google "insidetracker coupon code" (or promo code) and they usually have a coupon worth $25 or more off the regular price.  Pay particular attention to the hs-CRP test as this could be an indicator of the amount of systemic inflammation and possible amount of cellular senescence.  This number should go down after 5 months on fisetin.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:53 am

Thanks Jocko I need to check this out further...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic