Page 11 of 15

Re: PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:05 pm
by Newage
Drdavid wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:31 pm
We have been talking about PEMF and just wanted to share this case. Race horse fractures its navicular bone and may never race again. Vets tried all the normal western medicine but nothing seemed to help and the horse continued to get worse. One of the trainers contacted me and ask if I had anything that might help. We tried PEMF and within a week the horse was walking without any noticeable lameness and within a month a full sprint was possible. The horse is now about to run a major race. PEMF works and works well even when nothing else seems to help.
Terrific post Drdavid
It is an industry that is close to my heart and I have a lot of contacts involved in horse racing.
I will use your post as a reference if that is ok?
I will let you know where it leads to within the horse racing industry on our shores..🏇

Re: PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:14 am
by Vandevalk1
drkris69 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:33 pm
Vandevalk1 is this your first week using PEMF?
Drkris

Sorry for the late reply. I was off the grid for a while with no reception. Quite nice actually.

At the time, yes, that was my first week. I am now going into week 3 of using the PEMF!

Re: PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:20 am
by Vandevalk1
Drdavid wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:43 pm
We all want to know how you are doing with the PEMF? Have you noticed any changes?
Yes! Sorry to keep you all in suspense! As stated I was off the grid with no cellular reception.

I have been using the PEMF for about 3 weeks now.
Twice a day on the mat for 10 minutes
And the pad and wand as often as I can and as much as I can. (Usually once a day for 20 minutes)

I can say with certainty my energy levels seem brighter when getting off the mat.
As far as arm and back pain go, they are still present with not much improvements. I just had some back xrays taken yesterday when I returned home. So we will see how serious my back problems are.
As for the broken arm, I go back to see my Orthopedic surgeon in 3 weeks for more xrays and an update.

This will be the true test to really see if there are any changes in my recovery speed.

Thanks for taking an interest!

Re: PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:22 am
by Vandevalk1
Newage wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:37 pm
Drdavid wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:43 pm
We all want to know how you are doing with the PEMF? Have you noticed any changes?
Yes Vandevalk1
Please give us an update on your PEMF journey?
How are the sinuses?
Has the pain factor in arm and back decreased at all?
Any other positives?
New age,

The sinuses do clear when I am in the mat.
Quite marvelling really...

Re: PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:23 am
by Vandevalk1
Drdavid wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:31 pm
We have been talking about PEMF and just wanted to share this case. Race horse fractures its navicular bone and may never race again. Vets tried all the normal western medicine but nothing seemed to help and the horse continued to get worse. One of the trainers contacted me and ask if I had anything that might help. We tried PEMF and within a week the horse was walking without any noticeable lameness and within a month a full sprint was possible. The horse is now about to run a major race. PEMF works and works well even when nothing else seems to help.

Very inspiring to hear this drdavid! Looking forward to the next set of xrays!

Re: PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:41 pm
by drkris69
In my practice, we see a fair amount of Medicare and the patients that I have doing the PEMF you can really see the difference in their energy levels and also their gait.

Re: PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:09 am
by Drdavid
Dr. Kris
How long of sessions are you running for wellness?

Re: PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:10 am
by Drdavid
Vandevalk1 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:23 am
Drdavid wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:31 pm
We have been talking about PEMF and just wanted to share this case. Race horse fractures its navicular bone and may never race again. Vets tried all the normal western medicine but nothing seemed to help and the horse continued to get worse. One of the trainers contacted me and ask if I had anything that might help. We tried PEMF and within a week the horse was walking without any noticeable lameness and within a month a full sprint was possible. The horse is now about to run a major race. PEMF works and works well even when nothing else seems to help.

Very inspiring to hear this drdavid! Looking forward to the next set of xrays!
Please keep us informed.

Re: PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:09 am
by Vandevalk1
Drdavid wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:10 am
Vandevalk1 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:23 am
Drdavid wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:31 pm
We have been talking about PEMF and just wanted to share this case. Race horse fractures its navicular bone and may never race again. Vets tried all the normal western medicine but nothing seemed to help and the horse continued to get worse. One of the trainers contacted me and ask if I had anything that might help. We tried PEMF and within a week the horse was walking without any noticeable lameness and within a month a full sprint was possible. The horse is now about to run a major race. PEMF works and works well even when nothing else seems to help.

Very inspiring to hear this drdavid! Looking forward to the next set of xrays!
Please keep us informed.
Will do. Next x-ray is in 2 weeks. currently the pain has not alleviated yet.

Re: PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:23 am
by drkris69
DrDavid sorry just getting back to you....but, at minimum I put patients on PEMF for 30 mins. They do this 3x per week.