Miscellaneous TopicsPEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Newage

Re: PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Post by Newage » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:02 pm

Vandevalk1 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:16 am
Thanks for all your tips. I will be considering all these things while on the mat. I didn’t know about the detox period. So thank you for the heads up!
Vandevalk1
It will be interesting to see if one of your initial positive changes when on the PEMF mat for the first time and then each time after is a definite clearing of the sinuses..about 3 to 4 minutes into the therapy.
Take note of this and let us know :shock:

Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:21 pm

Newage wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:02 pm
Vandevalk1 wrote:
Thanks for all your tips. I will be considering all these things while on the mat. I didn’t know about the detox period. So thank you for the heads up!
Vandevalk1
It will be interesting to see if one of your initial positive changes when on the PEMF mat for the first time and then each time after is a definite clearing of the sinuses..about 3 to 4 minutes into the therapy.
Take note of this and let us know :shock:
Newage

I will let you know about this. if that is one of the effect, I am extra excited as my sinuses are seldom clear.
Newage

Post by Newage » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:03 pm

Vandevalk1 wrote:
One of the comments that I have heard after initial PEMF Therapy is “ I can finally breath freely again”
See what happens in your case as obviously everyone is different when it comes to the cause of blocked sinuses..
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:46 am

Newage wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:03 pm
Vandevalk1 wrote:
One of the comments that I have heard after initial PEMF Therapy is “ I can finally breath freely again”
See what happens in your case as obviously everyone is different when it comes to the cause of blocked sinuses..
Is this what you experience too Newage? If so how long does it last?
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:40 pm

You know I just jumped off the PEMF and I noticed my sinuses are clearer now. I havent noticed that before. I also do oxygen therapy at the same time with PEMF. The PEMF opens up the cells and allows the pure oxygen to saturate body. ;)
Newage

Post by Newage » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:41 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:40 pm
You know I just jumped off the PEMF and I noticed my sinuses are clearer now. I havent noticed that before. I also do oxygen therapy at the same time with PEMF. The PEMF opens up the cells and allows the pure oxygen to saturate body. ;)
drkris69
You are one step ahead of me with the oxygen therapy. I will have to look into that.
I am fortunate enough to have a consistent oxygen saturation level of 99+ at my age.
But the oxygen therapy appeals to me...
Vandevalk1.
Yes I experience the clear sinus effect into the PEMF therapy and if you use the body mat for the 3 x 10 min daily sessions it stays with you 24/7.
But again I will say :not all sinus issues are the same so let’s see what happens in your case?
It could be environmental allergens causing the problem with inflammation of the sinuses as you can be exposed to them on a daily basis? :?:
Let us know what happens as you begin your PEMF therapy.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:21 pm

Yes cant wait to hear about your experience. Newage,.....the only reason Im one step ahead is i have all of this equipment right here in my office so I utilize it at lunch time. Takes me about an hour to do daily. Its funny when I start up new patients because none of them believe me when I tell them Im 50 yoa! They all say,......"you look to be 35 or so...". Now that I know about NMN and NAD+,.........I WILL NEVER STOP TAKING IT. Here's to living to be 100+.. :ugeek:
Newage

Post by Newage » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:32 am

drkris69 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:21 pm
Yes cant wait to hear about your experience. Newage,.....the only reason Im one step ahead is i have all of this equipment right here in my office so I utilize it at lunch time. Takes me about an hour to do daily. Its funny when I start up new patients because none of them believe me when I tell them Im 50 yoa! They all say,......"you look to be 35 or so...". Now that I know about NMN and NAD+,.........I WILL NEVER STOP TAKING IT. Here's to living to be 100+.. :ugeek:
Only just finished my 3rd x 10 min PEMF full body mat session for today and in conjunction with the new program of taking NAD+ Nasal Spray I am on “Fire”
As I message I literally feel like I am 30 years of age again...
That means I have 70 years left to make the magic 💯 :lol:
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:44 am

Newage.....YOU THE MAN!!! Im just trying keep up.....LOL. :lol:
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:29 am

It’s inspiring to hear comments like that from you guys. It makes me feel very fortunate to get into these therapies at 30 yoa. Keep on sharing your experiences and I will too!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic