Renue NAD+ Skin CareAlive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

drkris69

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by drkris69 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:28 pm

Lol, you animal!

Newage

Post by Newage » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:44 am

drkris69 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:28 pm
Lol, you animal!
Thank You drkris69.
Even animals are judged on the condition of their coats and skin. lol. :lol:
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:06 am

It sounds like the results are positive with the new skin products. I have been using the products as well and have seen positive changes. Please keep us informed on your outcomes as we approach 30, 60, 90 days.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:09 pm

Definitely will but i must say again Im impressed! I had two Keratosis spots that are now completely gone. :D
barcigua

Post by barcigua » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:34 pm

I have been using this product for six weeks now, and have noticed a tremendous difference in the quality of my skin tone and pore size. I cannot imagine using any other product now.
I am so glad somebody mentioned at the sleeping issue though, thank you! I’ve had increasing issues with sleep and it’s just gotten really bad this week. I do have a history of sleep issues and insomnia, but I had gotten better.
I have been trying to figure out what changed, and I realized that I have been using this product both night and day every day for six weeks...Perhaps this is aggravating my sleep issues.
I am going to try reducing usage to only the morning and see if that makes a difference. For people who are particularly sensitive it doesn’t take much to throw us off...
Newage

Post by Newage » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:08 am

barcigua wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:34 pm
I have been using this product for six weeks now, and have noticed a tremendous difference in the quality of my skin tone and pore size. I cannot imagine using any other product now.
I am so glad somebody mentioned at the sleeping issue though, thank you! I’ve had increasing issues with sleep and it’s just gotten really bad this week. I do have a history of sleep issues and insomnia, but I had gotten better.
I have been trying to figure out what changed, and I realized that I have been using this product both night and day every day for six weeks...Perhaps this is aggravating my sleep issues.
I am going to try reducing usage to only the morning and see if that makes a difference. For people who are particularly sensitive it doesn’t take much to throw us off...
I suggest you use it before 10 or 11 am and that should help with your sleep 💤 issues.
As you say some people are very sensitive to any stimulation from supplements being oral or topical.
Let us know how you go...
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:07 am

barcigua wrote:
I wrote about the sleep issue and for some, it can become a problem. I'm still adjusting dosages because Renue NAD+ Lotion does contain quite a bit of NAD+ and apparently, the transdermal application (through the skin and into the bloodstream) is QUITE effective... perhaps as effective or more so than sublingual, I don't know. I do know that I had to cut back on the amount of sublingual powder I take in the morning to compensate. Still having trouble getting my sleep cycle back in sync. I've come to believe it's ideal to get your NAD+ from different delivery methods - sublingual (NMN), transdermal, and nasal NAD+ spray.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:01 am

jocko6889 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:07 am
barcigua wrote:
I wrote about the sleep issue and for some, it can become a problem. I'm still adjusting dosages because Renue NAD+ Lotion does contain quite a bit of NAD+ and apparently, the transdermal application (through the skin and into the bloodstream) is QUITE effective... perhaps as effective or more so than sublingual, I don't know. I do know that I had to cut back on the amount of sublingual powder I take in the morning to compensate. Still having trouble getting my sleep cycle back in sync. I've come to believe it's ideal to get your NAD+ from different delivery methods - sublingual (NMN), transdermal, and nasal NAD+ spray.
Great insight. I agree that the transdermal dose has to be effective.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:18 pm

I've read somewhere and trying to locate the article but using the transdermal method we get less than 10% availability into the bloodstream. Also, now that I've read some of the previous posts I too have been a little more restless at night since using the Renue. But for me, I'm amazed how well Renue works and ABN please don't change anything about it as far as the formula goes! ;)
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:04 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:18 pm
I've read somewhere and trying to locate the article but using the transdermal method we get less than 10% availability into the bloodstream. Also, now that I've read some of the previous posts I too have been a little more restless at night since using the Renue. But for me, I'm amazed how well Renue works and ABN please don't change anything about it as far as the formula goes! ;)
Availability into the bloodstream may have something to do with size and transport method of molecules, in this case the new liposomal method. From the ABN website:

"Renue™ delivers the transformative power of NAD+ along with apocynin and resveratrol across the layers of the skin using breakthrough nanoliposome technology."

"Liposomes have emerged as an important tool for the specific and efficient delivery of various chemical and macromolecular species into the system."

"They are easily absorbed into the bloodstream through the skin, mucous membranes in your mouth and digestive tract."

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-31693-y
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic