Renue NAD+ Skin CareAlive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

RobSmith

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by RobSmith » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:16 am

jocko6889 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:24 am
RobSmith wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:19 am
Jocko, have you been putting it over warts/moles and other skin tags and have you seen any effect here?
I don't have any but notice a big difference in skin texture
Thanks Jocko - lucky you with no skin tags - after a childhood spent outside in the sun with no idea about sunscreen etc I'm covered in the things - thankfully nothing has turned into a melanoma, I'm just rather cautious about putting something on that might change that situation.

Newage

Post by Newage » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:46 am

Like you RobSmith, I spent my younger years “day in, day out” sunbathing at the beach and not knowing or understanding the dangers.
Genetically my skin is quite Olive so I’m fortunate not to have many blemishes at all but I’m looking forward to trying the new ABN skin products on the marks that I do have..
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:20 pm

All I can say is WOW!!! I recently got this "Renew" skin care product two days ago and this stuff works! I already see a difference, a younger me in the mirror. I gave some to the girls at work as well and they are already seeing results as well. ABN you guys rock! :D
Newage

Post by Newage » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:19 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:20 pm
All I can say is WOW!!! I recently got this "Renew" skin care product two days ago and this stuff works! I already see a difference, a younger me in the mirror. I gave some to the girls at work as well and they are already seeing results as well. ABN you guys rock! :D
I will not see my product for at least another 3 weeks drkris69 so again you get the “jump” on me in the longevity stakes... :lol:
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:20 am

drkris69 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:20 pm
That's great, drkris! I'm seeing a lot of testimonials just like yours. The immediate results are probably mostly the NAD+ and Resveratrol combination. The Apocynin takes a little longer to see results because it's stimulating collagen at the deepest basal layer of skin, which takes about 8 days or so.

This is really a huge advancement over any other skin care product on the market because it isn't just another moisturizer. It's working on the cellular level.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:05 am

Guys, I'm really impressed and I'm not just saying that. I've never had a skin product work immediately as Renue does! I was diagnosed with May Thurner's syndrome 2 years ago which was found by a blood clot in my left lower leg. The damage from the clot discolored my left lower calve. I've been putting Renue on that area every day and have noticed the discolored area looking more normal as of yet. I can only imagine what this stuff will do for age spots and wrinkles. Way to go ABN! You guys really nailed this one!
Newage

Post by Newage » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:10 pm

My Renue Skin Care Product has arrived a lot earlier than expected so I will start using it after the weekend on age related blemishes and marks. Very keen to see the results after hearing of other forum members great early findings from use of the product.
If it makes you look younger and possibly a little more attractive then that is a “Win Win”. :lol:
AlexanderT

Post by AlexanderT » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:57 pm

Really exciting product line. Would this help with sagging and undereye hollows can anyone tell me? I think that's the holy grail of skincare wishes these days as so many product resurface, improve brightness etc. Nothing has ever really delivered in the sagging department ( I suppose because the issues are connected to shifting fat and muscle) but interested to know if this is any good.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:18 pm

AlexanderT wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:57 pm
Really exciting product line. Would this help with sagging and undereye hollows can anyone tell me? I think that's the holy grail of skincare wishes these days as so many product resurface, improve brightness etc. Nothing has ever really delivered in the sagging department ( I suppose because the issues are connected to shifting fat and muscle) but interested to know if this is any good.
Renue isn't just a moisturizer. It works deep down at the cellular level. The combination of NAD+ and Resveratrol work to repair DNA and activate sirtuins, proteins which exist solely to repair the body.

Also, newly discovered Apocynin is included. Apocynin is the only known substance to stimulate production of a special kind of collagen, called COL17A1 (collagen 17), which is at the deepest, basal layer of skin. Declining collagen 17 is responsible for wrinkles, sagging skin, and loss of elasticity.

So yes, I think Apocynin could help with sagging skin, although production of layers of collagen to see a noticeable difference may take awhile. Look for steady, slow improvements over time.

Also, I'm hearing of some people who use Renue at night before they go to bed having trouble falling asleep. Renue has a healthy dose of NAD+ (10 pumps is about 500mg), so if you have this problem you may want to start using it in the morning.

Renue uses transdermal delivery, which means it will help renew skin where it's applied locally but also get into the body systemically to restore NAD+ levels throughout the body. I'm thinking of experimenting to start getting half my NAD+ via transdermal delivery and the other half sublingual. It could turn out that one way is better than the other or that combining the two works best. Not sure yet.

Here's a good article on the new Apocynin:

https://www.discovermagazine.com/health ... n-our-skin
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:44 am

Just a little update on this product called Renue, I have a couple of Keratosis spots on my face and I've been putting Renue on it twice per day. These spots are now almost non-existenet. I'm really amazed by this new skincare product and can't recommend it enough. The beautiful thing is that I'm only getting started! ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic