Paulapea

Re: organ scar tissue - general discussion

Post by Paulapea » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 am

Thank you.
I didn't realise my post had gone up and now it's gone up twice. Oops

Paulapea

Post by Paulapea » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:43 am

Can I ask if NMN or NAD would alter my mood?
I'm in recovery from drug addiction ( 24yrs clean and sober so not early recovery)
I usually drink a lot of superfoods which lift my mood and energy. However this is a clean non manic mind lift and I dont want to become addicted to anything.
Hope this Q doesn't seem way off.
But need to check it out.
Newage

Post by Newage » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:42 pm

Paulapea wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:43 am
Can I ask if NMN or NAD would alter my mood?
I'm in recovery from drug addiction ( 24yrs clean and sober so not early recovery)
I usually drink a lot of superfoods which lift my mood and energy. However this is a clean non manic mind lift and I dont want to become addicted to anything.
Hope this Q doesn't seem way off.
But need to check it out.
Neither molecule seem to have any type of addictive properties. I have taken extended breaks over time and have not noticed any type of withdrawal effects. In saying that NMN is reported to have a stimulating effect similar to caffeine and can possibly put you on edge if you take too much late in the day..
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:17 am

I agree that NMN can give those same caffeine effects. We have found that NMN can be difficult for those that are anxious. The NAD+ spray provides almost instant clarity.
Newage

Post by Newage » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:38 am

Drdavid wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:17 am
I agree that NMN can give those same caffeine effects. We have found that NMN can be difficult for those that are anxious. The NAD+ spray provides almost instant clarity.
I guess if anxiety symptoms are an issue with some people then NAD+ may be the way to go as it does not seem to have the “caffeine effect”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic