NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:54 am

It is only a matter of time until one or more of the forum members become infected with this virus. We should all continue to interact with each other and share all relevant information especially if we are unlucky enough to test positive.
The benefits or not of NMN and NAD+ when infected could be crucial and important to the outcomes for all..

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:58 am

I agree during this world crisis it is imperative to maintain a solid network of communication. As we proceed through this please ask any questions that you or your family may have and I am sure someone will have an answer.
Newage

Post by Newage » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:58 am

Drdavid wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:58 am
I agree during this world crisis it is imperative to maintain a solid network of communication. As we proceed through this please ask any questions that you or your family may have and I am sure someone will have an answer.
Good advice Drdavid.
In this worsening crisis it is very important to keep all lines of communication open.
Snippets of advice when bundled together can sometimes add up to positive outcomes.
Newage

Post by Newage » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:02 am

Only just come in off the bike and a earlier run and presently sitting in the last bit of 5pm sun
( vitamin D ) in the backyard with my bare feet on grass enjoying a craft 🍺.
It’s all about balance..
We are leading into Winter and hopefully this scourge on society will not get any worse with the colder climate.
Our decision makers seem to have done a reasonable job in containing the virus up until now with a relative low infection and death rate. Because all of this is so unprecedented we can only hope there is nothing like a second wave or a mutation of the virus.
Our hearts are with you 🇺🇸 as you seem to have your hands full over there.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:55 am

Newage wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:02 am
Only just come in off the bike and a earlier run and presently sitting in the last bit of 5pm sun
( vitamin D ) in the backyard with my bare feet on grass enjoying a craft 🍺.
It’s all about balance..
We are leading into Winter and hopefully this scourge on society will not get any worse with the colder climate.
Our decision makers seem to have done a reasonable job in containing the virus up until now with a relative low infection and death rate. Because all of this is so unprecedented we can only hope there is nothing like a second wave or a mutation of the virus.
Our hearts are with you 🇺🇸 as you seem to have your hands full over there.
You have moved closer to winter have you seen any changes in the virus cases?
Newage

Post by Newage » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:46 am

Thanks Drdavid.
Still a little way to go for our Winter to kick in
( June 1st ) but the powers to be are concerned about the risks associated with catching Influenza and the Coronavirus at the same time.
They have brought forward the availability of the Flu vaccine and started to administer same to the older population as a priority about a week ago.
A real risk to anyone, young or old, to contract both viruses at the same time. That would not be a good thing. They are still very concerned about community transmissions as we have pretty well isolated ourselves from the rest of the world as far as travellers are concerned..
There is talk about slightly easing restrictions but we will see what happens.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:23 am

Life here is still pretty bad. Again Im 2 hours away from New Orleans where they have been hit very hard probably due to the Mardi Gras. I have never participated in that thankfully. But over the weekend I was at our camp cutting down some trees that have overgrown around one of our ponds and on Mon night I broke out with a high fever. The next morning I took a shower and noticed that I had a tick on my back and removed it immediately. The fever went away within hours and I feel 100% again. For a second I was thinking I was coming down with the CV19. All is well now. ;)
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:57 pm

Well up in Canada, the virus is moving over 20 times slower than in the US... but i think that is only because we have far less densely populated areas.

Social distancing is almost stopping the virus where I am (northern Ontario) but that is likely only due to the sparse population.
Taking:
Resveratrol 400mg since June 2019; 600mg since October 1; 800mg since January 2020
NMN Sublingual 250mg since june 2019 500mg since September 2019
NAD+ Nasal, appx 100mg per day since September 2019; 200mg per day beginning mid November
Newage

Post by Newage » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:01 am

I must say, normally I have little time for politicians and their views but in these uncertain times our decision makers have provided direction and advice that has kept our country at the forefront of dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic.
With strict guidelines we seem to have weathered the storm better than most other countries and it looks like we are now beginning to climb our way out of this world wide dilemma.
We still have strong restrictions in place for the time being and the $1620 fine for not adhering to social distancing seems to have worked for the “nonbelievers”
Our National Public Health System has had a lot to do with avoiding the spread of the virus on our shores. I never thought I would say it but at this stage “a job well done” to our countries decision makers...👍
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Sun May 03, 2020 1:14 pm

Wow, very strict down there. Ive read where one of the Doctors bought 32 million Chloroquine tablets for any and every Aussie down there if needed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic