NAD+ OptimizersLiposomal NAD+ SL

OzSport

Re: Liposomal NAD+ SL

Post by OzSport » Sat May 16, 2020 11:32 pm

We've been using the gel (2 pumps each time) along with the powder, and so far, so good! The gel tastes the same as the powder and is pretty neat - something different! :D

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Tue May 19, 2020 8:31 am

Has anyone noticed any changes in your health or wellbeing since you have been taking the NAD+ SL
Newage

Post by Newage » Thu May 21, 2020 6:56 pm

Drdavid wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:31 am
Has anyone noticed any changes in your health or wellbeing since you have been taking the NAD+ SL
Yes Drdavid.
I have included taking NAD+ Sublingual as part of my daily protocol and have been doing so for some time now. Adding Tablets and Powder first and now the new Gel along with the added boost of NAD+ Nasal Spray.
In my case the biggest noticeable positive results seem to be in the cognitive area with a lot of old childhood memories and many of my teenage acquaintances and names easily coming back into current thought patterns. Im recalling things that seem to have been locked away for decades.
Although there seems to be crossover benefits with both NMN and NAD+ at least in my case it seems NMN for the Body and Vascular System and NAD+ for the Body and Cognitive Systems.
For the record I take both molecules in differing percentage amounts as I progress to overall better results..
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Thu May 28, 2020 11:13 am

NewAge it is always fun to read your posts. I have not found any major difference in how I feel between the powder and the gel. I do think that the actual amount delivered is better with the gel. It will be interesting to see in a month if I feel any changes.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Fri May 29, 2020 11:18 am

Same here but Im speaking of the NMN SL, I havent noticed any differences between the gel or the pills. The gel being nano particles, Im sure is getting into my bloodstream faster.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost » Fri May 29, 2020 9:50 pm

I have been taking the new NMN lipsomal gel for about a month as my morning dose @250mg. Interestingly they have slipped in 100mg of trimethylglycine or "TMG" with each dose but don't talk about it anywhere other than the container, convenient as I have been wanting to add more TMG. So it is not just NMN as an active ingredient! I do feel a little more of a pick up in energy on the gel but it is subtle.

I still do top up with NMN SL tablet(s) later on, as my wife prefers it (so always have some in the fridge) and it is cheaper on a per gram basis anyway.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Sun May 31, 2020 9:50 am

I agree and take both as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic