Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:31 pm

canadahealthy wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:28 pm
Newage wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:44 pm
Sorry.
Correct name is StemEnhance Ultra By Cerule. :idea:
So why are you taking this specifically?
canadahealthy.
I’m not taking it as yet but I have heard good reports about the product and that it also has anti ageing and longevity benefits..
Trying to get some feedback from people that know the product or have tried it..

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:54 am

Newage wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:38 pm
Drdavid wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:10 pm
Thank you look forward to the information
Drdavid.
Are you familiar with a product from the States called SEU or Stem Cell Enhanced Ultra.
I was looking into it, to possibly take in conjunction with my Alive By Nature products.
In is an algae of some type that is supposed to enhance production of your own stem cells..
Any feedback would be appreciated..
I am not familiar with this product but will look into it and give some feed back. There are many new products being developed every day some good some bad. I always encourage people to research, research, research. Not just the journals but of where the origin of the product comes from. Does it have a 1000 years of use and positive results? Then I might be interested in trying a product like this even if there is zero published research.
Newage

Post by Newage » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:59 pm

Thank you Drdavid
Any feedback on the product StemEnhance Ultra by Cerule would be appreciated.

From my own experience you are very correct in suggesting that optimum results are obtained by taking NAD+ and NMN together.
My daily dosage protocol at the moment and slowly increasing (NMN) weekly is :

NAD+ Sublingual Tablets 500mg
NAD+ Nasal Spray 200 mg
NMN Sublingual Tablets 375 mg
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:33 am

Interesting, I will look into this as well newage.
Newage

Post by Newage » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:58 am

drkris69 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:33 am
Interesting, I will look into this as well newage.
Yes drkris69
Have a look 👀 into that product and if you don’t mind, give me some feedback!
It looks very good on paper and I have had discussions with associates that talk up the
benefits.
I’m looking for it to possibly compliment Alive By Nature products by way of releasing your own Stem Cells back into the body from reportedly your own bone marrow. :?:
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:31 am

StemEnhance Ultra by Cerule looks to be a great product! I might even incorporate this product here at the clinic where we do Regenerative therapy. We currently put patients on a couple of different products made by Biogenetics. We do this to give the patients the optimal nutrients so that the stemcells they received will have everything they need to multiply and divide to turn into the desired tissue we are trying to regenerate. :ugeek:
Newage

Post by Newage » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:53 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:31 am
StemEnhance Ultra by Cerule looks to be a great product! I might even incorporate this product here at the clinic where we do Regenerative therapy. We currently put patients on a couple of different products made by Biogenetics. We do this to give the patients the optimal nutrients so that the stemcells they received will have everything they need to multiply and divide to turn into the desired tissue we are trying to regenerate. :ugeek:
Thanks for getting back to me drkris69.
The product does look good on paper so may be worth giving it a go to compliment dosage of NAD+ and NMN. I have heard reports of improved vision and hearing along with many other benefits after taking it..
It will also be interesting to see what Drdavid thinks of the product! :?:
Newage

Post by Newage » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:48 pm

Fred.
You may want to “chime in” on this if you are familiar with the product.
Your input for complimentary use in conjunction with NAD+ and NMN would be appreciated..
Newage

Post by Newage » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:31 am
I am going to trial StemEnhance Ultra for a month or two starting next Monday.
If it proves to have benefits it could be a very good complimentary supplement to ABN’s NMN and NAD+. :idea:
Fred

Post by Fred » Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:00 am

Sure Newage, I can chime in. Instead of seaweed pills, I would do fasting for enhanced "stemness".

Fasting is proven to regenerate large parts of the immune system by stem cell regeneration. It costs nothing, actually you save money on those 5-7 days of only eating vegetable soup/broth.

Fasting also increases NAD and activates autophagy and sirtuins and decrease IGF-1 and mTOR.

I don´t believe that an expensive seaweed-pill can do any of that.
Fred
Registered dietitian, Sweden.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic